sunshine

If a guy hits a girl...

hey what happened to the music video clip that was posted in here. I saw it at work but it seems to have vanished (or i just cant see it)?

Probably the same thing that happened to my jesus post. :D
ok does anyone know the name of the girl singing that song? Gunpowder and Lead?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

hey what happened to the music video clip that was posted in here. I saw it at work but it seems to have vanished (or i just cant see it)?

What song??

Squeak ... are you hearing those "voices" again ... ;);)
'Shell

wtf? What song? B|

wtf? What song? B|
This oneB| Found it :ph34r: Miranda Lambert
There's also this version for the Billy Vance Types out there ;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

hitting is like herpes.:D

it's only a matter of time before you have another break out.

If I found out someone I was dating had herpes I'd be out of there in a heart beat.

The only good thing about hitting is you don't have to take the beatings with you.:D

Disclaimer: No, I don't have herpes OR hit people.

Although I'm sure your analogy was meant tongue in cheek, I find it as relevant as comparing serial rapists with people suffering from acute strabism. One can have a wonderful relationship with someone with herpes, as long as it is disclosed and that certain basic precautions are taken. That does not apply to hitting, IMO. There are no excuses for hitting a SO. None whatsoever.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

My EX-husband hit me and I left that day never to return. He was drunk, yes, but that wasn't an excuse. Four years later, he apologized for his actions, but it didn't change anything. He still an asshole, still a drunk, and I still left. It is NOT acceptable.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

For some reason it seems to be socially acceptable for a woman to hit a man but not the other way around. Which I find to be total and utter bullshit.

Couldn't agree with you more.

I have never hit a woman (outside of sex lol), but have always told SOs that if they hit me, I would hit back.

If a guy hits a girl, she should hit him back!!!

Been there, done that...ONCE. He hit me, I hit him back. He hit me again, harder. I hit him back. He hit me a third time, I figured out his hits were doing much more damage than mine, and I stopped.

I had a black eye that lasted for weeks (and for some reason I felt ashamed), and to add insult to injury, my arms were sore as hell the next day from trying to defend myself.

I suppose the reason you don't hear the outrage when a woman is hitting a guy is because usually, she does little damage compared to what the guy can do. Don't get me wrong, it's still wrong. And I agree, if a woman initiates the fight by hitting, she should be prepared to get hit back.

Thank god that was all 15 years ago, and I've never had a man even attempt to hit me again. (Ok, well, the spankings in the bedroom don't really count :D )

#1 rule of being a man: You don't hit women out of anger, frustration, or anything else where it's not to protect someone else's life that's in danger or similar circumstances, ever. Doesn't matter the circumstances. Doesn't matter the extenuations. You. Don't. Hit. Women.

He did. Therefore, he's not someone one should be with.

It's a very simple rule, really...

Edited - For logical reasons. Yes, if some woman is whaling on their 2-year-old child or dog or cat and talking to them won't stop them, then physically intervening is necessary.

Does the above qualifications in bold make more sense?

That's what I meant, anyway...

#1 rule of being a man: You don't hit women. Ever. Doesn't matter the circumstances. Doesn't matter the extenuations. You. Don't. Hit. Women.

He did. Therefore, he's not someone one should be with.

It's a very simple rule, really...

Not 100% true - absolutes are usually not a good way to think.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Tell them.

I agree that the "NEVER" should be removed from peter's sentence.

If i was walking down the street and some crazy lady started hurting a defenseless child I would try to stop it. It's true that hitting would be my last option but if need be I would sock her one. I am not talking about someone disciplining their kid I am talking about a crazy bitch on a violent rampage. bikg diff
My photos

My Videos

Not 100% true - absolutes are usually not a good way to think.

one should 100% absolutely never think in absolutes.:D

Inbubidubly!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

did you hit jesus?

No. I made a post with a picture that must have offended a mod, because the next thing I know... it disappeared. :D:S

Well that picture DID break the rules on posting anything related to pedophilia... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'd call the police and have his ass arrested.

The cops are never close enough to help WHILE the crime is happening. if they were there would be no violence.[:/]

I know I shouldn't say this, because there are good cops out there, but there are quite a few reports of 'bad cops' beating their wives. Some police officers have a 'superiority complex' going on and think it's OK because they can't/won't get caught. I will say that my cop has NEVER been violent towards me, but he has told me he has seen it quite a bit on the force. Some people have morals and others simply don't. Sad state of affairs..

Mmmmm... Bacon!! :o:ph34r:

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself