sunshine

If a guy hits a girl...

Hitting a woman is never acceptable and being drunk is no excuse. He hits her once... it only escalates and some day she could very well wind-up dead.
Chuck

Is it ever ok to hit a man for a remark made - perhaps at the expense of a dead friend?

If so, there why should women be able to made the same remarks? Not saying it applies to sunshine's question, but there are no absolutes on this.

Hitting a woman is never acceptable and being drunk is no excuse. He hits her once... it only escalates and some day she could very well wind-up dead.
Chuck

Is it ever ok to hit a man for a remark made - perhaps at the expense of a dead friend?

If so, there why should women be able to made the same remarks? Not saying it applies to sunshine's question, but there are no absolutes on this.

I guess, there's shades of grey in everything. I was just brought-up that, you never hit a woman. If, she pulls a knife or a gun, all the rules go out the window! If, she's just runnin' her mouth, walk away!

Chuck

Someday we will evolve beyond the physicality of violence

Unfortunately I don't think we ever will, which is why there will always be a need for people just as tough as the assholes that have short fuses.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

>>Unfortunately I don't think we ever will, which is why there will always be a need for people just as tough as the assholes that have short fuses.

yeah-I know
Ever seen the title bout- Tara Larosa V Kelly Kobold ?

B|PS-Faber V Pulver....Faber wins by decision.

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Ask any cop about 'domestic disturbances' and you'll probably hear a very similar story. Years ago, a budy of mine and I were in a beer joint talking. Shortly, we heard the most God-awful screaming. This ol' boy was slapping a woman around pretty bad. We were going to help 'save' her. She told us in no uncertain terms to 'Git your damned hands off my man!', while she was waving a broken beer bottle at us. Thank the Lord, the cops showed-up. :o

Chuck

Ask any cop about 'domestic disturbances' and you'll probably hear a very similar story. Years ago, a budy of mine and I were in a beer joint talking. Shortly, we heard the most God-awful screaming. This ol' boy was slapping a woman around pretty bad. We were going to help 'save' her. She told us in no uncertain terms to 'Git your damned hands off my man!', while she was waving a broken beer bottle at us. Thank the Lord, the cops showed-up.

Watch an episode of cops, how many imes have you sen a wife attack the cops after they stop her husband from attacking her? It's a horrible cycle these women get drawn into.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ask any cop about 'domestic disturbances' and you'll probably hear a very similar story. Years ago, a budy of mine and I were in a beer joint talking. Shortly, we heard the most God-awful screaming. This ol' boy was slapping a woman around pretty bad. We were going to help 'save' her. She told us in no uncertain terms to 'Git your damned hands off my man!', while she was waving a broken beer bottle at us. Thank the Lord, the cops showed-up.

Watch an episode of cops, how many imes have you sen a wife attack the cops after they stop her husband from attacking her? It's a horrible cycle these women get drawn into.

That's when you know they're both stupid fucking losers... :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban