swedishcelt

Things you never want to hear...

Sitting at a student basketball game and hearing two male students talking to each other in the stands. One says, "Hey, for some reason my balls make a weird sound when I walk. Ever notice that?" Other student answers, "No man, mine are pretty quiet."

:|

I sat there saying to myself, "I don't hear anything." B|

Sitting at a student basketball game and hearing two male students talking to each other in the stands. One says, "Hey, for some reason my balls make a weird sound when I walk. Ever notice that?"

I was just thinking maybe Michael Winslow was walking behind him going "ssssh, ssssh, ssssh" with his voice...

kudos to anyone who gets the reference.... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sitting at a student basketball game and hearing two male students talking to each other in the stands. One says, "Hey, for some reason my balls make a weird sound when I walk. Ever notice that?"

I was just thinking maybe Michael Winslow was walking behind him going "ssssh, ssssh, ssssh" with his voice...

Are you referring to when he did it in "Underground Aces?" (Kudos to anyone who ever saw THAT one. I'll bet even BILLY didn't see THAT one.

Yes - I have ALWAYS been a loser)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

...Let's get married.

...Your daughter gives good head.

..."Ooops" from your vasectomy doctor.

..."Ooops", from any doctor.

...Futuredivot is coming to visit.

...A Hans fart.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

:D:D:D:D
Moves lips and talks out of sync:o:D:|:D

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

That pretty much includes everyone who's watched any television at all in the last couple of months, what with the Geico commercial and all.

Man, I guess nobody on here is old enough to remember Police Academy. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It came out in 1984. It's not that old. If you remember Metropolis, then I'll be impressed. :P

I think AirTwardo did some stunt work on Metropolis.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

It came out in 1984. It's not that old. If you remember Metropolis, then I'll be impressed. :P

I think AirTwardo did some stunt work on Metropolis.:D

I thought he was one of the cavemen in the first scene of History Of The World - Part 1? :D

I remember watching a safety film where there was a flight of four fighters. After the radio call: "Hey you're on fire" was transmitted, two guys eject out of two different aircraft. The caller never identified who was on fire.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.