caspar

Funniest/Strangest place you have woken up.

and then there was the other time at my dz in VA where i decided to try to drive to another airport for a demo i had the next morning...i got about a mile and decided to quit cuz even i knew i shouldn't be driving, so i pulled over, and passed out. woke up in jail...supposidly for being drunk in public....still dont remember if i was ever in public

i think skydiving has turned me into an alcoholic:|

here's another one that sticks out in my mind...after a long night of party'n, i wake up under my bed clutching a garbage can....with a pile of puke right beside it...B|

man, i have quite a few of these stories....i think i'm gonna stop before i ruin my image....although i do remember one where i woke up with 2 girls in the bed, had to take some pics to prove it....that one had to be a great night

here's another one that sticks out in my mind...

I would say give it just a few more years of alchohaulin ass, and you wont have to worry any more about remembering ANYTHING!![:/]

man, i have quite a few of these stories.

me to .....UNFORTUNATELY!!! While it was all fun at the time, some of my darkest times are remembering (or trying to) them!!

Under a pool table, in a bath tub, someones front law, living room floor, actually many floors, back of my Mustang in front of the house. No I did not drive home drunk my buddy drove my car and I passed out and stayed in the back for some reason.

Worst place: The ER after a frat party where I was chasing swigs of Wild Turkey 101 with a strong 101 and Coke or occasionally a beer. I was not a member of this frat or did I go to the school anymore, was hanging out with a younger friend of mine. Nothing more instantly sobering than hearing the beep of the heart monitor as you regain consciousness. However pulling the sensor off and watching them rush in with a crash cart is high up on that list too.

Other highlights of that evening:
* Being held up by my friend and a frat guy telling him he needs to make me puke. I tried faking it by somewhat imitating the Budweiser "wazzup" guys that were popular at the time. Even with my friend saying "Hear that? He's puking." the frat guy didn't fall for it. ;)
* My last coherent words before passing out? "Suck my dick, bitch." to this girl a friend of mine was trying to hook up with. I followed that stellar attempt at picking her by falling into the wall and putting a large dent in it with my head. She was not impressed by either of us. They told me had I died, they would have put that on my tombstone. :D
* Asking for my pants at the hospital and being tiold I didn't have them when they brought me in. So like a Kennedy, "I didn't come wearing pants, I'm not leaving wearing pants." :P

The next day I needed aspirin and he got his revenge on me by getting BC powders. B|

Funniest/most practical: 3 years ago at the Florabama I was gonna get a ride back to the DZ in Pscho Bob's truck. I was extremely wasted and lost track of everyone. I didn't want to get left behind so I stumbled out to the truck and passed out on the hood. A few random concerned people woke me from my slumber, but I didn't get left. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

...the broom closet of an apartment building.

Oh, wait...you said after a heavy night of drinking.

In that case it'd have to be in an orange grove in a nudist camp.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I never had a problem with where did I wake up.
I just often can`t remember how did I get there? With who? Or when? Or what did I do before it?

Oh wait, maybe waking in a small wooden attic sleeping folded in my main canopy. (But that is not strange...)
dudeist skydiver #42

One night I had the spins so fucking bad...I thought that getting in the shower might fix it. I passed out in there, and woke up like six hours later. I was laying on top of the drain, so when I woke up, there was about 5 inches of water in my bathroom, my bedroom, the hallway, and my roomate's room. Luckily, I lived upstairs, so it stopped being my problem, and started being the downstairs neighbors' problem pretty quick.