caspar

Funniest/Strangest place you have woken up.

So, after a very heavy night of drinking where is the strangest/funniest place you have woken up? bonus points if you had no idea how you got there.

i haven't really got many as im pretty good at making it back to my place or a friends but to kick start the thread i guess mine would have to be the Skydive AGM a year or so ago when i woke up in the bath of a hotel (it was full of bottels and cans so my back payed the price later). what made it quite funny was someone decided to sit on the toilet and take a whopping shit while giggling that i was passed out in the bath. i have distinct memories, sprawled in the bath, absolutely wasted, in pain, thinking something horribly wrong was happening.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

I woke up in the back of an old Ford van, which wasn't odd because if I drank to much, I'd crash in the back instead of driving. The odd part was that the van was moving from side to side.

I opened the side door and there was a herd of cows grazing all around me. I had apparently driven over a barb wire fence into the middle of a pasture.

No more drinking and driving for me:S

Under a Piano in a University hall.
I have no clue what i was doing at the University (the last place i remember being was miles and miles away from the Uni) and no idea what so ever how I ended up beneath the Grand Piano
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You eliminated my best story by including this caveat "after a very heavy night of drinking."

Oh well.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

do tell anyway. that should make it all the more entertaining as you can't use booze as an excuse. :P

Under canopy. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I've got lots of stories like that...

After dropping my friend off late one night I got a flat on my 4Runner. I pulled off the highway into a parking lot to change the flat and the spare wouldn't come down. I crawled under the truck to fix the mechanism and woke up there at 5:00 in the morning.

At Rantoul one year and I woke up to someone banging on my window. As I cleared my head enough to see there's a guy yelling "You're in my car!" I waved, he shrugged his shoulders and walked off, so I went back to sleep.

And then there was the time at Rantoul when I woke up in the hospital in Champaigne. I proceeded to pull out all my IV's and attempted to pull out the catheter but I found those things don't come out that easy. There's more to this story, but I'll leave that for another time.

Oh yeah, then there was the time I was at Coolidge and decided to drive home. As I pulled onto the highway I decided I was too drunk to drive so I went back to the DZ. Problem was I was so drunk I couldn't find the DZ. I drove around until I finally gave up and parked near a building. I woke up in my car about 150yds from Mullins hanger.

Let me know if you want more...

And then there was the time at Rantoul when I woke up in the hospital in Champaigne.

Champaign dude! FORMER 'house of Paign"..... get with the program!!:P;);):ph34r:

What year was that Carle visit man? Was it the same year that Bernard ate the hanger door?

BACK ON TOPIC;

ummmm......well.... 23-24 years ago waking uP in wifes EXgirlfriends bed! I also have a FEW more, but that one probably will always be the STRANGEST! It was NOT funny at ALL!:S:o:|B|:(:$:S

...with the ex~gf... argh!

ummmm......well.... 23-24 years ago waking uP in wifes EXgirlfriends bed! I also have a FEW more, but that one probably will always be the STRANGEST! It was NOT funny at ALL!:S:o:|B|:(:$:S

...with the ex~gf... argh!

waking up in your Wife's Ex-girlfriends bed. just making sure here... (i.e. your wife batted for the other team for a while?). if i understood correctly, wow.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

1. right room, wrong floor in a women's dorm at UNB.

2. behind the wheel of a friend's pickup. in a field. in a different province. that you had to take a ferry to. thre were three of us, and nobody remembered the boat trip, or who had been driving. [unsure]

please note, this was 25+ years ago. not that it was okay to do it then either, but it was a long time ago.

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

i used the term broadly and generally!

I woke uP in my THEN girlfriends BEST FRIENDS bed! Hince they are no longer friends hince the "ex" part! And I was even WARNED first before any part of that night was going to happen! However back then i was not a very good listener! My reply to the WARNING was .." nah, I'll be a good boy TRUST ME!"
Sometimes i think that incident still somewhat haunts us today...

peace
:dd

I've never had a blackout episode from drinking

About the only weird wakeup I can recall was back ten years ago. I was on a mission at Camp Navajo, outside of Flagstaff, AZ. It was pretty busy, and we had ourselves a grand old time. When we weren't working hard, we were playing harder.

Anyway, I'm not one of those who ever falls asleep on a plane. Not this time, though. I'm on a puddle jumper from Flag to Phoenix. I had fallen asleep.

In the air one instant. The next thing I know the wheels are hitting the ground. It woke me up.

So I bought some nice new pants at Sky Harbor.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

"catheter"... dude thats some serious shit man!! SO how has your recovery been? YOU doing well, get back to yr feet or r u bound down? Not meaning to bring uP past/bad memories, just curious about ya!:|

I wonder how Tim is doing? I tried getting ahold of him late last summer with a message left at NE dz, but no return call.... He is either busy or just wants to be left alone... esp by weirdos like myself!:P

Hope you are well bro!
peace&blues
:dd

Went camping with a buddy and his parents. The camper and tent were both full so I decided to sleep in the truck. I woke up the next morning, sat up and realized I was in someone elses truck across and down the street! How I got there I'll never know.

Same buddy a little later. We decided to go floundering around Galveston. Parked the truck in a field and headed to the water. When we finally found the water it was so murky you couldn't see your feet at ankle deep. So we decided to head back to the truck. Did I mention that there was no moon that night and it was DARK? Ok, where's the truck? Finally found it a few hours later. Buddies were going to sleep in the back and I took the cab (now that I think about it, it was the same truck too) Woke up with fire ants biting the shit out of me. Don't know how I got out of the truck and on to the ground but my "buddy" was sound asleep in the cab.

Doing an all-nighter drive as part of a 1000+ mile trip. Maybe 3 am, I doze off at the wheel on a two lane road. I jerked awake just in time to find that I was about 2 seconds away from a head-on collision in the wrong lane! :o:S

Take your pick of any movie with that scenario, especially Tommy Boy with Chris Farley and David Spade, and that's what it was like.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The best such story I have heard was a friend who went to Rio for Carnaval. In a moment of sudden awakening into consciousness, he found himself standing on the balcony of a hotel room, glass in hand, totally naked except for a condom on his third leg.
Turning around and entering the room he saw 3 friends and some girls....all naked.

Or so the story was told to me.....:o

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

i guess of all the strange places i've woken up after being wasted the night before... the one that still sticks out in my mind to this day, would have to be during the eloy holiday boogie '03 (i think that was the year anyways).... i was staying at a hotel with a bunch or people for the boogie, but i guess that night i couldn't make it back for one reason or another. so i woke up in the middle of the desert in a tent... by myself.

i still have no idea how i got there, or who's tent it was.[:/]

um, there was this time where someone found me in the dz parking lot passed out behind my jeep, and they found me by stepping on me....

or, just last weekend waking up first time underneath some stairs, then next time i wake up i'm in the bunk room at the dz, and it's 1100 the next morning...no clue when i got there, how i got there, or what happened from about 930 that night till 1100 the next morning....but i think it mighta been fun:ph34r: