Broke

When was the last time you had your car aligned

I got my cars alignment done the other day because I had hit a pot hole, and it was slowly becoming worse and worse. Well long of the short of it my wheels were all out of alignment. Guy at the shop said I may even see some improvement on my gas mileage.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Around here

"Around here" meaning where exactly? I'm just curious... You jump at SDC, according to your profile so you can't be too far from. I live on the North side of Chicago - and granted, it is a lot worse now then I ever remember it ever being (driving on Cicero is a BITCH!) but it's not war zone - yet...
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

God, I wish. Most tires places around here require proof of alignments to validate a tire wear warranty, but either don't offer them, or charge a premium for them.

Our Montana had a great alignment. Then a spider scared my wife, during which time she didn't pay attention, swerved to the right, and hit the curb hard enough to blow both passenger side tires.

Needless to say, it needs an alignment now, but it's worthless for me to have it done until it warms up and I can fix the other damage that freakin spider caused. Namely, a wheel bearing and both inner and outer tie rod ends on the passenger front wheel.

Women and spiders. geez. :S

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Waiting for the next oil change - normally in June - when I get the tires rotated as well. Get everything done before my summer road trip with the trailer.

And with the way the roads have been here the last few years, once the snow melts we should have some DOOZY pot holes.
'Shell

On this car its been about 8-9 years ago when an alignment was done. Then again its been 8 years since this car has driven under its own power. Although I'm sitting on the couch looking at over $3k worth of engine parts sitting in the dining room just waiting to be put together.:D

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

On this car its been about 8-9 years ago when an alignment was done. Then again its been 8 years since this car has driven under its own power. Although I'm sitting on the couch looking at over $3k worth of engine parts sitting in the dining room just waiting to be put together.:D

I can beat that. Last time I aligned this car was in 1968.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I think there's a typo on your website, I could have sworn you bought that new from the showroom floor...:D

Out of curiosity, how many miles a year do you put on that car? 200, tops? I wouldn't blame you for that, in fact I would think that 200 might even be on the high side.

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."