jeffprovenzano

Vote for Roberta Mancino at MensFitness.com

I just learned that you can vote multiple times from the same computer.
Thanks Y'all.

I checked back. Looks like people are voting:D

Damn! That was quick! I see a complete reversal of vote percentage!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I voted for her only because she is 'hotter' than the other chick. I usually stay away from the 'vote for ...' threads, but I wanted to know who Roberta was.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Go Roberta!!!

I just voted so many times it was crazy!!!! I watched it go from 40% to 60% LOL

You don't even need to reload the poll... just apple click submit, then close the window that opens, then apple click submit again. Super easy!!!

Even better, try reloading the results page!

I just learned that you can vote multiple times from the same computer.
Thanks Y'all.

How do you vote multiple times?

click on polls at the top, then vote again :)

thanks, other skydiving hottie. in for about 20 votes so far. more to come later. roberta definitely deserves, even if she wasn't a skydiver.

The volleyball chick isn't nearly as cute (from the posted pictures) as almost any of the other girls in earlier rounds. How did she get to the finals anyway?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

The volleyball chick isn't nearly as cute (from the posted pictures) as almost any of the other girls in earlier rounds. How did she get to the finals anyway?

I voted for her in the semi-finals because I knew she didn't stand a chance against Roberta in the finals. Don't know if others applied this same logic, but it worked.

yeah but she was at 76% 1 hour ago now she at 73%

Well, with any luck in a few hours the other side of te world will start voting.

she's at 71 percent. I dont know when the voting stops but I did my share.:D
you can go and do your share again too, this poll have been running for a couple of weeks, and you can vote more tha once
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?