Remster

2 F*ing flats....

So I go for my big Saturday ride, and 5 miles in, my seat tells me its a little loose. Damm it... So I slide ot the side of the pack (about 75 people) and stop to tighen it.

I get back on, and push hard to get back to the pack, and as I'm about to start catching some wheels, I get a fucking flat... Fuck. Getting a flat on a casual ride is no big deal to me, but on a competive ride, its fucking frustrating!!! Anyway, I stop, change tubes, and decide the head back since I didnt have a second spare. And yes, you guessed it... I get a second flat 2 miles later.

Remi was not happy.

And before any of you smartasses send vibes, why dont you collect some money and send a fucking road sweeper instead. :ph34r:
Remster

And before any of you smartasses send vibes, why dont you collect some money and send a fucking road sweeper instead.

I think someone was trying to tell you something;) Perhaps it's time for you to put the spandex leotards and huffy away and start doing grown up things :D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I got a flat 15 miles out the other day. Good old Slime got me home with just two refills. Once home, I opened up the tire and found a sliver of glass. First time I ever had a flat from glass. 99% of my flats in CO are from those damn goathead thorns.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Remi was not happy.

When I saw the heading I figured you had dropped a couple of Flats of Beer unloading the car... That would have been a shame.

However sounds like you need a couple of flats of beer to calm down :P

Did Karen prepare your bike for you this morning?

Take Care

Major Dad
CSPA D-579

Remi was not happy.

Hey Remi at least you are riding. Here in Iowa it is still pretty damn cold. However, maybe you can come here in July and do RAGBRAI with us. It is one of the best bike rides anywhere if you like biking and partying. I'm pretty sure RAGBRAI would make Remi happy.:)
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

Sucked to be you I guess.

One year my parents were enroute back home on a 7 hour drive from their 3 week vacation. They were just 45 minutes away from home when they got a flat tire at the top of the I-65 bridge over the Tennessee River. Dad changed it. Then 2 fucking miles later and just off the long bridge he got another flat!!!

Good thing he had a cell phone (his first year with one) and called an old friend 10 miles away to come get them.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban