jasonRose

Is turtle gay?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: I feel like I am posting in a room full of old people, I didn't want to piss anyone off...

I find it funny that so many people say they like that they can post at work now since DZ.com has been cleaned up. Arn't you suppose to work at work instead of dicking off on DZ.com I am sure their boss would love to seem them dicking off on a clean site instead of one that someone says something offensive.
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Poor turtle is sick today-he called saying he needed a dose of Dr. Divot's Magic Root Oil to sooth his throat. Unfortunately for him, the good Dr only practices on female cases

I'm sick too. Can i get the magic root oil? I'm willing to try just about anything to make this sickness go away. i'm fuckin miserable. [:/]

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Oh, I remember now - isn't that the day you ducked out early before the pie?

Something else to plan for this spring...

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Oh, I remember now - isn't that the day you ducked out early before the pie?

Something else to plan for this spring...

Vint

Um, yea. Remind him that pies have no expiration date. I did by 100th back in '03, and it finally caught up with me last year in Dublin.

B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I believe you were part of the pie squad they draged me out of the hangar kicking and sceaming like a little bitch. Then you pied the me and red shoes while someone ran video. The worst part of getting pied is the stink after.:(:(:(:(;)

Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

If I don't remember that does that mean it didn't happen and we'll have to do it again?

Cindy did duck hers for the 200th she did at Elsinore. I always have that to look forward to.

Vint
. . . . .

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Well,, IF he is gay, He refused me. So that would make him a picky gay. BUT then again, he refused lucky too, but took her girlfriend,,, so that would make him,,, Available- for other gays that have girlfriends..

I'm gonna hit him up again just in case thee is a chance. and just in case he has an extra girlfriend.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Poor turtle is sick today-he called saying he needed a dose of Dr. Divot's Magic Root Oil to sooth his throat. Unfortunately for him, the good Dr only practices on female cases

I'm sick too. Can i get the magic root oil? I'm willing to try just about anything to make this sickness go away. i'm fuckin miserable. [:/]
I'm not sick but my butt hurts. I bruised my left sacrum or some BS this week. B| I need a man to ice my ass. :(

Ah,but I know you're really not, since you were hitting on Dana when I was in the tunnel.

BTW, how's your mom?

Vint
. . . . .