Ever shut off your alarm clock while still asleep/groggy?

That's Brilliant. I need that. I turn the stoopid alarm off in my sleep all the time. I never remember it either...[:/]

All I need is a hammer... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That's Brilliant. I need that. I turn the stoopid alarm off in my sleep all the time. I never remember it either...[:/]

I've done it a few times. Way creepy.....

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

they should just hook it up to a shocking device-Nothing like 120v's to wake you up!
"I hear and forget. I see and remember. I do and understand" --Confucious

#1586 Abollada Rodriguez;Team Licious c/o Lauralicious: JesSkeLicious:P

I hate clocks and watches period. I have a job where I can start whenever I get up! So I never have to set an alarm. I think its much healthier to go to sleep when you feel like it and get up when you feel like it.

Try putting the alarm clock across the room.

This..

but make sure the room is big enough you cant reach it in one step and fall back into bed..

i've done that too...

so now i have alarm clocks with 2 settings. 1 is to music and usually gets me up, the other is an annoying buzz and definitely does... the aversion to hearing the buzz usually keeps me up after the first alarm goes off..

Math? before Coffee? no way. it would sail out the window into the pool.

Try putting the alarm clock across the room.

There was a thread a year or more ago about an alarm clock that when it went off, it would CRAWL across the room away from the bed so that you HAD to get the fuck out of bed to go chase that fucker down and shut it off.

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That's pretty extreme. I just set a 2nd alarm to make sure that I get up. Getting up at 0400 each work day is reasonably hard to do all the time, but multiple alarm clocks, a steaming hot shower and 1/2 a pot of coffee works magic.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

The best alarm clock I ever had was a $10 wind-up that had the two large bells on top. I would instantly wake up and couldn't sleep in simply because it would scare the ever living piss out of me every morning. I had it in the dorms, unfortunately it accidentally broke as it hit the opposite wall one morning.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

OMG, if I had that as an alarm clock it would be pitched at the nearest wall the first time it went off... B|

but the alarm clock that drops to the floor and crawls making you chase it I could handle. :)
g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

How about an indestructible alarm clock that you can whack with a hammer to turn it off? You get the instant gratification, AND save money on buying another clock!

:D:D:D

So, um, do any of you hot sky chicas just wanna come over and wake me up, oh say, 7ish!?!

Winner: Best solution...

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I seem to be becomming the official wake-up girl when working midnights. In fact since I'm on midnight ALL this week I have one person that I'm supposed to call every morning to make sure they're up for work. If you would like the same service just PM me your phone number and what time zone you're in. :)

Aww, you're sweet. I don't need a wake up call tomorrow though cause i'm staying home from work again. I'm still freakin sick. :( But i finally went to the doc today and got some drugs, so hopefully i'll be able to function again by wednesday.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I sure would like to know approximately what time this new line of tornado-producing storms is going to hit my town overnight, so I can get up 15 minutes prior and be ready.

Kinda sucked getting shocked awake at 4 AM last week to hail and intense lightning, and finding out that a tornado knocked over about 80 large trees in the city park 8 miles away. :S