sunshine

i dropped my bagel

I've eaten a freshly-baked bagel for breakfast nearly every morning my entire life. I realize that might sound fantastically boring, but it's how I roll.

I used to buy a toasted garlic bagel every morning on my way to work until the bagel shop was mysteriously locked up one day, then the next, then the next. B| I haven't been able to find a place who made them like they did, but I sure do miss my garlic bagels to start my morning. :| I don't think it's boring... It's breakfast. :ph34r:

Warm asiago cheese bagels from Au Bon Pain. Soooo good, and when they are fresh and warm, they don't need butter, cream cheese or anything else. Yum! I miss those. There are plenty of places that sell bagels near the office, but not those. Just as well, I guess..................

When I was little I'd ride my bicycle to the bagel shop before school. Now I drive my Sequoia to the bagel shop before work. Actually Billy drives it, and Cruz comes too. They have Cruzer's picture on the wall. He gets biscuits every morning. B|

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Yes! Warm, fresh bagel. I will not have them any other way. It sucks on Christmas when I have to eat a day-old bagel. I never forget to buy an extra one the day before. B|

When we travel, I google and mapquest the nearest bagel shop & Starbucks (who, by the way, has nasty, unfresh bagels B|).

I'm very serious about breakfast. :|

Very serious.

Even my parents who moved out to the sticks are worried I will not visit because there is no bagel shop. But, there is a grocery-store bakery twenty minutes away. I checked. They make bagels. B|

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.