sunshine

i dropped my bagel

and of course it fell cream cheese side down. I'm sad now and need a hug.

Scrape the cream cheese off and apply a new layer. :|:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Eat it and live dangerously. Doesn't the 5 second rule apply anyway?

Sadly enough, i did pick it up with the intention of eating it anyway. But it landed on carpet so there was just too many ickies in the cream cheese.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Eat it and live dangerously. Doesn't the 5 second rule apply anyway?

not when it comes to sticky cream cheese. If there was dust or dirt on the floor, it'll stick instantly. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I know bagels aren't the healthiest thing, but i really still don't have an appetite. I have to take my drugs with food or i get a bad tummy ache, so thats why i went with the bagels, they're fluffy and filling. At least i got to eat half of it before disaster struck. :D

and of course it fell cream cheese side down. I'm sad now and need a hug.

Leave it there on the floor for now. I'll be right down to help you out. after I get there you can bend over to pick it up, and then I'll give you your "hug."

;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I just wanted you to suffer along with me! Talking about a bagel with cream cheese made me jealous!:P My breakfast tasted a little too much like cardboard! I'm trying to be good and read lables, but I've got to find the right balance between healthy and tasty. This brand went too far on the healthy side. :$

I just wanted you to suffer along with me! Talking about a bagel with cream cheese made me jealous!:P My breakfast tasted a little too much like cardboard! I'm trying to be good and read lables, but I've got to find the right balance between healthy and tasty. This brand went too far on the healthy side. :$

try kashi go lean... so good!

The Kashi Go Lean Crunch is pretty good. They've got another one that isn't so good. But, at least they do tell you right on the box that it contains "fiber twigs"! :D That one tasted like twigs, cardboard and styrofoam! yum!:S

What I have right now is a giant Costco sized box of some all natural healthy cereal. Its not horrible, and not as bad as the Kashi "Twigs and Cardboard" variety, but it definitely isn't a bagel with cream cheese!

(((((HUG)))))

So, for that hug, were we clothed or nekkid? My ass has specific instructions to "shut up and be naked," Do you follow instructions? ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

add a tiny drizzle of honey to the ones that taste like cardboard, and viola! but the go lean crunch is the way to go for natural and healthy and tastes great :)
you can always eat oatmeal too, not the sugary little packets, but the big cylinder of quaker oats. i add vanilla protein powder and cinnamon to mine!

hijack over, sorry sunny :)

I know bagels aren't the healthiest thing

Usually it's what goes on the bagel that makes it unhealthy. That and the enormous size of some.

I've eaten a freshly-baked bagel for breakfast nearly every morning my entire life. I realize that might sound fantastically boring, but it's how I roll.

It started with a blueberry bagel until later when I switched to whole grain.

This morning I had a multi-grain with all-natural peanut butter & honey.

If you're still reading this, you're not as exciting as you think you are, and I'll thank you for not making fun of my love for bagels. :P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Everyone knows you can't get a real bagel in Il. For a good bagel you need to come out to NY

No traveling for a while, i'm burning all my personal time from work on being sick. [:/]

I've eaten a freshly-baked bagel for breakfast nearly every morning my entire life. I realize that might sound fantastically boring, but it's how I roll.

I used to buy a toasted garlic bagel every morning on my way to work until the bagel shop was mysteriously locked up one day, then the next, then the next. B| I haven't been able to find a place who made them like they did, but I sure do miss my garlic bagels to start my morning. :| I don't think it's boring... It's breakfast. :ph34r:

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself