BillyVance

We all know that moms love to dress up their kids...

But when the dad is a graphic designer, anything is possible. Here are some of the results...

:D:D:D:D

Yes, these are SFW, maybe a bit politically incorrect in at least one... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If anybody wants to use any of these pictures for your avatars, feel free to. :D:D:D

Wait... maybe not the shrek one... [:/]

Can you do a superman one? :D

In a wheelchair with a breathing tube in the front of the neck? :D

Edited to add: Caveat - I did NOT create these...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Awww too bad. those are really good. And the breathing tube.... ehm well that's a bid weird

It would be.... but no more crazier than a friend's cousin showing up at a halloween costume party dressed as Superman in a wheelchair with tube.... the Halloween after Reeves died... boy did he kill that party or what? It got real quiet all of a sudden. :D:D:D

Awww too bad. those are really good. And the breathing tube.... ehm well that's a bid weird

It would be.... but no more crazier than a friend's cousin showing up at a halloween costume party dressed as Superman in a wheelchair with tube.... the Halloween after Reeves died... boy did he kill that party or what? It got real quiet all of a sudden. :D:D:D

Haha do you have a photo by any chance? I would die to see that:D

hehe Love those! My sister was in OCS the end of last year and had a drill instructor who liked "diamonds" (a type of push ups I'm told, though what a push up is I'm not sure - I tend to avoid them ;)). Grabbed this pic and added the text to it and sent that to her! She laughed!

~skysprite

haha some people just dont know how to laugh at life (and death) that costume would have me crying for hours...