warpedskydiver

Velocity Sportswear/Packer Tom

Anyone know if something is wrong with this business, or did something happen to Tom?

My SO purchased a shirt for me just before Christmas, and it never arrived.

We sent him a message letting him know it had not arrived, he reassured us that it would be resent.

That has occurred, and been repeated twice.

Now we get no repsonse at all from him.

Anyone know what happened?

It's only 20 bucks, but if she had known it was going to be a problem, she could have gotten the shirt embroidered by Barb at B&R Designs.

This is Tom from Velocity Sportswear... could you email me at [email protected] or [email protected] and give me the details. We had several orders go missing around the Christmas time period and we'll certainly reship any order that you didn't receive. I'm not sure who you are or which order you refer to... please give me the pertinent details and we'll certainly get this taken care of asap. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you. The only order that I can think of that might still have an open ended status is one to a girl, I don't remember the details, I'm not in the shop, but we've shipped that one twice and I haven't heard if the second order arrived or not...

Tom
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com
What's YOUR Zombie Plan?

thanks for the message.. We'll get your order reshipped asap.. I'm going to send it signature required this time... after I shipped it the second time I thought it was a done deal because I hadn't heard any more about it. I'm sorry about the inconvenience.. please call me when this one gets there.. I'd like to put this to bed .

blue skies,

Tom
[email protected]
What's YOUR Zombie Plan?

additionally, I'm sorry it took me a while to see this post.. if you ever need to get in touch with me it's probably more direct to call me or use the email address on our website.. I don't check the forums here that much... luckily a a wonderful girl happened to see the post and texted me or I might not have seen it at all..
[email protected]
What's YOUR Zombie Plan?