NWFlyer

Are you "sick" of unnecessary "quotation" marks?

Don't you hammer on my quotation marks! They are really cool. They allow you to substitute nickle words for dime words when you don't have the education, the knowledge or "guts" to go look up the dime word you really wanted to use.
:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I like this quote;

"On the other hand, I don't count you among the real "skydivers" unless you have your own gear and make 150ish or more a year. Much less then that and you are just a "Huge""Poser""Dushe" "Bag.""
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Don't you "hammer" on my "quotation marks"! They are "really" cool. They "allow" you to substitute "nickle words" for "dime words" when you don't have the "education", the "knowledge" or "guts" to go "look up" the "dime word" you really wanted to "use".
":D"

"Fixed" it for ya ":)"
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Just ask yourself, what would Chandler bing say:

The "hills" are "alive" with the sound of "music".
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Yeah, I'm "sick" of the "unnecessary" quotation "marks", and RANDOM captialization is REALLY ANNOYING. While we're at it, alot is not a word. It never has been. You're means you are, which is not the same at your, which is a possesive. I review performance reports at work, and I have to deal with this crap on a daily basis. :P

The best things in life are dangerous.