ntrprnr

Palm Springs... Gonna have five hours to kill...

So here's random. This conference I'm going to is going to have "recreation" on mondy afternoon, where they send all the people golfing or what not.

I don't golf.

I might go for a long run if possible. But More importantly, is there anywhere near Palm Springs that I can jump? And relatively near - not like Perris or something.

Anyone?

If not, anyone want to go for a lunchtime run next Monday? And yes, I know it'll be hot.

Just got this mental image of Peter sticking his head up out of a gopher hole:

"I'm..all...right...Don't nobody worry about me..."

:P

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I learned how to skydive at a small DZ at Bermuda Dunes back in 1996. The original DZO is retired from skydiving, but there may be someone running the place by appointment now. Bert Cotton and Albert Champagne took it over from Jamey Woodward. Not sure if either of them are still operating there, but you might call up the airport and ask.

edit to add: Palm Springs Tourist Page still has them listed. Might call and see if the number is still active or not.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon