Feeblemind

Life's little Poop sandwiches

Well,

I am 6 weeks post knee surgery in which my Doctor told me i would never skydive again. Well safety day was this sat so I ventured out to visit my friends. Well mother nature continued to share her warped since of humor..... A great day to skydive. I knew that even with my bum flipper I could land without takng a step, but didn't even try to get on a plane (like my S,T, & A would have let me). I stayed at the DZ watching my friends jump and truly hating that I was grounded. Next thing I heard was the pilot yell, "Come on bud, let's go for a ride!" I put on a pilot chute and rode with my friends to altitude (complete torture BTW) as they were high fiving each other I flipped them off and watching them bail. My pilot friend winged over the plane and I watched my friends enjoy the sky. I exited the plane grabbed a beer; needless to say I was glad to be with friends but less than happy that i was grounded. It was getting late and I had things to do with my son so I said my good byes, needless to say a few folks asked if I would be there tomorrow....needless to say this is like masturbation without the payoff, hopefully I will see them in Four weeks!!!!

Stay safe everyone, being grounded sucks ass!!! (note; Surgery was non-skydiving related)

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Next thing I heard was the pilot yell, "Come on bud, let's go for a ride!" I put on a pilot chute and rode with my friends to altitude

Bet you even had to put in a jump ticket for that too.....:D

Heal Fast Brother.;)
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I was actually out at Davis today... definitely missed seeing your face around. But guess who finally got current? :)

YAY Beth:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I was actually out at Davis today... definitely missed seeing your face around. But guess who finally got current? :)

Hey - way to go Beth. Back in the saddle - yippee. Come on up and jump us, I mean with usB|

Glad you are feeling good about it.

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Eh, what does your doctor know? I'm glad you got a good observer ride in, and I'm glad you're being patient. We'll all be there (as will the sky) waiting for you when you get back, Phil. :)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I am so glad to hear you are back in the air! Hopefully the next time we get together we can play in the sky!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

WOOOHOOOOOO B| You sexy Sky Goddess!!!!

xoxoxo
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?