turtlespeed

I'm going to be . . .

. . . a legend in my own mind.

Guess which one I am!

The "Women's cut"?:|

Remember - I see you in September.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

When isn't it pick on Turtle day????

Every now and then just to be different...i like to be nice to turtle. Plus i get so tired of him calling me crying...:P:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Guess which one I am!

The "Women's cut"?:|
LMAO. :D

Laugh it up fuzz ball.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Guess which one I am!

During a jump-the vidiot
During the bonfire-the bottom

You rememered!:o

Every now and then just to be different...i like to be nice to turtle. Plus i get so tired of him calling me crying...:P:D

I was going to say "the chubby one" but I figured that would hurt his feeling so I didn't. :|

I'm KIDDING, turtle. And just to make it up to you, I'm working on getting a deal on a case of your fave wine so I can bring it to LP for you. Yeah, it's only a 12 pack but it'll have to do. :)
'Shell

pfft... just tell him to HTFU. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Guess which one I am!

I thought that you already were:S:S:S.

If it makes you feel any better you already are a legend in my mind - but maybe it is the wine talking:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I was going to say "the chubby one" but I figured that would hurt his feeling so I didn't. :|

I'm KIDDING, turtle. And just to make it up to you, I'm working on getting a deal on a case of your fave wine so I can bring it to LP for you. Yeah, it's only a 12 pack but it'll have to do. :)

you better make it 2 cases....you know how much I love my turtle wine -----remember my arm band tattoo?????;););)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Maybe this is a misinterpretation, but is one of the colors listed as "discharge red?!?"

Discharge is a different way of screen printing. It is the first stage prior to laying the ink. It removes the original dye from the clothing, thus taking it back to its original color. Then when the ink is applied it becomes a part of the fabric (like sublimation) not a layers of ink. This does a few things. Makes it a softer feel, allows it to breathe, ads value to the apparel and last much longer than normal screen printing. This is not a new technique it has just been improved in the last couple of years. It is very fashion friendly and it is being pushed by the fashion leaders. And its environmentally safe! Its prety cool to watch the process too. It also allowws for the bright colors to really "pop" especially on darker clothing.

There, does that help?