JSBIRD

Taking the cat for a skydive

Hope your kitty doesn't shit on your bed for the next 3 weeks

I hope he does!:P

Not smart:S
Same here, the poor little thing was panicing out the door[:/]
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's horrible. No matter how much I love (or hate) my cat, I would not take her on a jump. [:/] That poor kitty. :(

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I love the "booties" over the claws....thats priceless.

Back when they used to hold the Cat Chasing Competitions, several guys had total mals caused by a spread-eagled cat with a set of claws sunk into each of the four main container flaps. The cat booties were developed to solve that problem.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

lol.. I cant say I agree with it much but the look on that Cat's face when the guy first approaches the open door was priceless..

Oh yeah, poor cat was trying its best to flail its legs... :D:D:D

I still wouldn't do it but that there was funny.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That is self preservation......any one of my cats would shred me for doing something like that.... so its best to "disarm" them before the massive blood letting begins.

That is self preservation......any one of my cats would shred me for doing something like that.... so its best to "disarm" them before the massive blood letting begins.

A story told of a cat years ago: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=671328;so=ASC;sb=post_latest_reply;#671328 :D

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

That is freakin hilarious! I wouldn't do it either, but...... I love the way the cat looks at the door all calm & curious like untill it hits the airflow, then starts frantically trying to get away. I'm just upset that no one jumped out floater video to get the exit & freefall footage :(
I mean, if you're gonna do it at least film the whole damn thing!

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251