Bill Hicks
Mitch Hedberg
Jim Gaffigan
Doug Stanhope
Daniel Tosh
Dave Attel
Carlin
Nick Swardson

and seriously...Howie Mandel. I was all yeah right about him till we went to go see him live...he feeds off the audience so well...

and whomever said Tucker Max.....YES. I could NOT put that book down, I've never laughed so hard from reading. The bro and his GF suggested it over christmas. Good stuff. LOL

Bob Hope had the best one liners and punch lines, IMO, and as far as I know, it was all G or PG. :)
But I still like Richard Pryor much better. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Steven Wright quotes.

I have a map of the United States. It's actual size. One mile = One mile.

I like to pick up hitch hikers and tell them to put on their seat belts and say "I seen this in a cartoon once, but I think I can do it."

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Robin Williams and Jon Stewart stand up are HILLARIOUS from the few acts I've seen however...

nothing compares to Bob Saget standup. Pretty surprised no one has mentioned him yet...I have tickets to see him in DC after getting his DVD "That Ain't Right". The man is quite possibly the funniest person alive (imho).

I forgot to mention George Burns. He was a very funny guy, and I would have had the total hots for him if I had been closer to his age.

:D I loved him when I was a little girl. :)

Me too. I think I mostly knew of him from the "Oh, God!" movies.

But when I was older, I started watching re-runs of the George and Gracie show, and I started thinking, "Damn, George Burns was hot!" :$ I also read his autobiography, and he just seemed like a really cool person, with lots of love for his wife, and that made me like him more too.

I forgot to mention George Burns. He was a very funny guy, and I would have had the total hots for him if I had been closer to his age.

:D I loved him when I was a little girl. :)

Oh, absolutely. The writing and set up of his jokes was incredible. And when he had Gracie, it was hilarious!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I listen to Bob and Tom everyday and these comedians are my favorite

Me too!!

Ok, my list of faves:
Ron White
Jim Gafigan
Frank Caliendo
Greg Warren (saw his stand up show a few months ago)
George Lopez
Will Ferrel

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Me too. I think I mostly knew of him from the "Oh, God!" movies.

But when I was older, I started watching re-runs of the George and Gracie show, and I started thinking, "Damn, George Burns was hot!" I also read his autobiography, and he just seemed like a really cool person, with lots of love for his wife, and that made me like him more too.

Yes!

And, you know recently with Patrick Swayze the same thing for me--when I was little I SO wanted to marry him :$. Of course, not-so-hot later on in the tights & girlie-moves, but when I read his comments about his wife a couple days ago.. HAAAHOT again. :$:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Redd Foxx

I see your Redd Foxx and raise you Foster Brooks.

Next you'll say Merv Griffin - I always liked Bob Hope's standup - And George Burns . . . he was great.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun