Balls

D22369 = Hank Azaria?

awww damn

my double life come crashing down.... LOL

Roy

give yer OLD lady a smack on the ass for me :)
by the way, when ya gonna make me a brand new nephew or niece? quit slackin ya fucker!!! get in there and jump on her!!!!!:)

am trying to figure out when me and Conner can get up your guys's way, hopefully soon. If ya make it this direction, shoot me a email :)Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

seeing how I jump with Roy on a routine basis - I can vouge that he is not Hank Azaria :P:P:P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Workin on the kid thing:P
Remember when Chrissy called you after her lasik last saturday? She gave the phone to me, we talked, I hung up...
So 20 minutes later when we were eating, Chrissy asked, "Where'd Roy go?"
me- "what? I don't know"
Chrissy- "I was just talking to him"
me- "that was 20 minutes ago"
Chrissy- "but I was just talking to him"
me- (explains what happened and that it's the Valum thinking for her)
daughter- "crap! hell!" (semi-swear words my wife hates"
Chrissy- bursts out laughing and shoves more pancakes in her mouth (we were at IHOP) and forgets about the whole thing.

The next day she again asked where you went and I explained the whole thing over and told her about the previous conversation. Man she was looped out :D

----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

This is a better match for Roy Roy... ***

that is the best pic of you I have ever seen :| obviously you attached the wrong one:S

Roy

:D:D:D Those are your sunglasses, no mistaking that is you.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

P.S.
Are you going to Shelton with us next weekend? I will swing by and pick you up if you want...
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

LOL !!!

that was almost as amusing as her trying to convince that guy that he should be proud of his mexican heritage in a brooklin accent..... when he wasnt mexican....

(oh yeah, we arnt supposed to talk about .... that night) :o:$:D

Just remember.... only users lose drugs:P
hope to see you guys soon

Roy

Those are your sunglasses, no mistaking that is you.

ok ok.... ya caught my good side - I lost those cool glasses.... :P

is shelton this weekend coming up? I got Conner and we are doing the easter thing, plus gotta find a rigger to get my repack, its been....a while since it was packed.

and I still owe ya a bruise over that "Roy Roy" bullshit.... you ruined my moment of glory...my right to hold my head high....my shining moment.... naahhh, nobody there remembered any of our names 30 seconds after they were announced anyhow....LOL

Roy

Those are your sunglasses, no mistaking that is you.

ok ok.... ya caught my good side - I lost those cool glasses.... :P

is shelton this weekend coming up? I got Conner and we are doing the easter thing, plus gotta find a rigger to get my repack, its been....a while since it was packed.

and I still owe ya a bruise over that "Roy Roy" bullshit.... you ruined my moment of glory...my right to hold my head high....my shining moment.... naahhh, nobody there remembered any of our names 30 seconds after they were announced anyhow....LOL

Roy

Roy Roy all I heard was blah blah blah my pussy hurts. Conner is old enough to make a road tip and Lee has his rigger ticket and can get you packed by this weekend. We can hide easter eggs at the DZ.

Problems solved I'll pick you up at 0600 saturday. Where do you live again:S:S:ph34r:
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

HAHA!!! ~ I would be soooo dead

The folks got the easter egg hunt and dinner all planned out. This is the first easter that I actually get him, they are getting a little loopy with the sheer amount of candy they have bought-aint no way I am letting him have all of it.... kiddy crack-just say no- to feet prints on the ceiling

Hope to get in the air soon, maybe you will quit being a snob and actually jump with me one of these days....

Roy

:ph34r:seeing how I jump Roy on a routine basis - I can vouge that he is not Hank Azaria :ph34r:***

Hiya Cindy, fixed it for ya:)

Roy

Just remember that doc and I are the ones with the good drugs on the DZ when you crash...........I don't think I have had the opportunity to jump you yet...but give me time:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Workin on the kid thing:P
Remember when Chrissy called you after her lasik last saturday? She gave the phone to me, we talked, I hung up...
So 20 minutes later when we were eating, Chrissy asked, "Where'd Roy go?"
me- "what? I don't know"
Chrissy- "I was just talking to him"
me- "that was 20 minutes ago"
Chrissy- "but I was just talking to him"
me- (explains what happened and that it's the Valum thinking for her)
daughter- "crap! hell!" (semi-swear words my wife hates"
Chrissy- bursts out laughing and shoves more pancakes in her mouth (we were at IHOP) and forgets about the whole thing.

The next day she again asked where you went and I explained the whole thing over and told her about the previous conversation. Man she was looped out :D

You actually going to come out and play with us this summer? I gave your wife a great hand job last season....I even have pics:):):)
DPH # 2

Oppppsssss. What the heck was I thinking jumping with you..;);)

You were on crack!!! You actually went on my "big jump" and didn't get me pied - what were you thinking? Or rather...what were you thinking with?
DPH # 2

You actually going to come out and play with us this summer? I gave your wife a great hand job last season....I even have pics:):):)

Hell yes!!!! Last summer sucked, I get to have fun this summer.:)
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Just remember that doc and I are the ones with the good drugs on the DZ when you crash***

AHAAA you have seen my mad skillzzz:D:P

Roy

Why yes......yes I have :P:P:P
DPH # 2

Roy if it makes you feel any better Tabby and I are expecting a boy in July. Look forward to seeing you and the rest of the delinquents on opening day of the new DZ.

Major congrats!!!!

tell the old ball and chain I said hiB| and that she should have triplets :P

Roy