turtlespeed

If you were Futuredivot . . .

. . . what would you do?

I would consider walking over to Sunshines house for some good old fasioned verbal abuse.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

. . . what would you do?

I would consider walking over to Sunshines house for some good old fasioned verbal abuse.

If you don't mind the dominatrix games she plays... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

. . . what would you do?

I might be misunderstanding him then . . . he said he was going over for a lashing . . . I just assumed it would be a tongue lashing.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

. . . what would you do?

I might be misunderstanding him then . . . he said he was going over for a lashing . . . I just assumed it would be a tongue lashing.:o

Could be both... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I might be misunderstanding him then . . . he said he was going over for a lashing . . . I just assumed it would be a tongue lashing

No baby, i save the tongue lashings for your hot sweaty balls. I love turtle ball sweat in my mouth.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

:)He is probably safer getting a lashing from her than driving with me. >:(

He could go for a ride in my car, but I don't want his piss all over my seat. You take him! :D

He is probably safer getting a lashing from her than driving with me.

First time divotboy rode with me, i was driving a golfcart...i think he still has roadrash from it.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

He is probably safer getting a lashing from her than driving with me.

First time divotboy rode with me, i was driving a golfcart...i think he still has roadrash from it.

At least Swedie didn't PHYSICALLY injure him . . . but the mental scars are priceless . . . It's fun watching him twitch all day long.

If my dog looked like Futuredivot, I would shave his ass and make him walk backwards.

:D:P

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"