efs4ever

Upon Completing Thirty Years of Skydiving... What Should I do to Mark the Occasion???

Anyone?

It's right around the corner. I feel charmed, in that I've never broken a "bone" while jumping all these years. (I have dam near died, but only one time..)

My roots are in Dallas, but I've lived in Houston for twenty years.

Attached picture is my first day on a dz. All I did was take several observer rides in a Beech 18. Sandra, in the photo, was one of my co workers. 25 years after the photo she came to Skydive Houston to let me take her on a tandem. She was on a tight schedule from Montana. I had her geared up and in the loading area when the plane wouldn't start. >:(
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

What Should I do to Mark the Occasion???

NAKEEEEED

Are you ok? Should you be seeking professional help?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Static line jump with a B-4 container, belly mount, under a round. Just like the good old days.

whilst neked

No way man, this is not a good idea!!!!!!:P:D:D:D:D

into a lake wouldn't be bad.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Static line jump with a B-4 container, belly mount, under a round. Just like the good old days.

whilst neked

That depends... if it's in Florida, no fucking way. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

whilst neked

That depends... if it's in Florida, no fucking way. :D

Depends on the point of view . . . from the gator's POV it seems pretty good.:P

Find a bunch of women who hadn't been born when you made your first jump and make a jump with them

That's a great idea, and I wish I'd thought of it when I was at that point...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Anyone?

It's right around the corner. I feel charmed, in that I've never broken a "bone" while jumping all these years. (I have dam near died, but only one time..)

My roots are in Dallas, but I've lived in Houston for twenty years.

Attached picture is my first day on a dz. All I did was take several observer rides in a Beech 18. Sandra, in the photo, was one of my co workers. 25 years after the photo she came to Skydive Houston to let me take her on a tandem. She was on a tight schedule from Montana. I had her geared up and in the loading area when the plane wouldn't start. >:(

Bandit jump into Seagoville! Ill go with ya, I grew up there but never got to make a jump at it.