simplyputsi

What could cause cable tv to be disrupted?

Get a knife, make a little slit in the cable at a point where it is not close to the connections and then put a piece of tin foil inside the cable.

What is the intended purpose of the tin foil?

BASE359

It's a little hat for the cable.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

First, I want a star and a smiley face for figuring out that you wanted to screw with someone. Second, who and why?

* :)
:)

In case you're not aware, actions such as you're suggesting are considered 'passive/aggressive', and are indicative of a personalty flaw.

Leave this kind of action to the people who are too cowardly to approach the issue face to face.

BASE359

suck my balls!!!!

how is that for passive aggressive. I didn't ask for a friggen low down on my persona. I didn't ask for what is right or wrong. I asked how to disrupt the signal running through a cable for cable tv.

If you'd like do a search and you'll see the issue has been dealt with face to face. I really don't feel the need to explain myself though.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Get a knife, make a little slit in the cable at a point where it is not close to the connections and then put a piece of tin foil inside the cable.

What is the intended purpose of the tin foil?

BASE359

It's a little hat for the cable.

where is GTA these days anyway?
Skymama's #2 stalker -

First, I want a star and a smiley face for figuring out that you wanted to screw with someone. Second, who and why?

* :)
:)

In case you're not aware, actions such as you're suggesting are considered 'passive/aggressive', and are indicative of a personalty flaw.

Leave this kind of action to the people who are too cowardly to approach the issue face to face.

BASE359

suck my balls!!!!

how is that for passive aggressive. I didn't ask for a friggen low down on my persona. I didn't ask for what is right or wrong. I asked how to disrupt the signal running through a cable for cable tv.

If you'd like do a search and you'll see the issue has been dealt with face to face. I really don't feel the need to explain myself though.

You could always just shoot it.:|

But - well - you might miss.:D:D:D

Just kidding.:D

That isn't Passive agressive, it's called a practical joke. Gheese - some people are so uptight . . . slightest bit of wind and SNAP . . . they break like dried up pine straw.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Ok looking for non obvious, not permanent, and well something done with ease.

I mean can't I put something around part of the cable that disrupts the signal, or is the shielding too much? I read that a magnetic field could do it, but in my experience this is not so.

maybe I just have to borrow a rat for a few days.

Ok - here's the other side of the coin - you *could* be sued by the person you're fucking with an/or the cable company for interruption of service....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

noted

again, didn't ask what is right, what is wrong, I asked how it could be done.

Have an answer and want to share it, good. If not why are you posting??

Because it is an internet forum and you can't stop me.

Neener neener neener

:D:D:D

I'll just give skyride your email address :o:D:P

I'm skeered!

how DO you know how to get hold of them?

noted

again, didn't ask what is right, what is wrong, I asked how it could be done.

Have an answer and want to share it, good. If not why are you posting??

I didn't really give two shits if you asked right or wrong - simply putting the information out there of possible consequences.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

2 shits? What? Are you bidding?
Talk him down to 1 shit and save one for yourself...you may need it later.
:D:D:D

It IS Wednesday and, well, the weekend is coming up.:P

Well, the rule when you reach popsjumpers age is "Never waste a hard-on, never trust a fart"

But he's not far behind Airtwardo - so those farts are almost just dust now -

Well, the rule when you reach popsjumpers age is "Never waste a hard-on, never trust a fart"

Well I would have thought he'd have the "walking farts" by now. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban