skymama

Do you have to work on Good Friday?

I asked my Dad if I have to work tomorrow. Since it's a religious holiday, he said I get the day off if there's proof of me going to church AND of me giving them my money. I'll guess I'll be working. :P

Awwwww, missing breakfast again? ;):ph34r:
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I drove into work to find that we have been given the day off after P.T. Sweet! Sounds like a round of golf then get the car ready for the drive to Orlando this weekend. No jumping though, rigs in for repack and the spouse wants me to concentrate on finding a house. Tunnel time? I think yes.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

If you can call being alone at the clinic with no animals to take care of, and just answering the phone working, I guess you can say "yes" I have to work.

Mind you, the full moon has brought out some really stupid phone calls:S

I really am going to write a book about how stupid some people can be. Most of the time, their pets are smarter then them!

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I really am going to write a book about how stupid some people can be. Most of the time, their pets are smarter then them!

What makes you think the stupid people will actually read it? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

:D If you need input into that book, let me know. I'm more than willing to share stories. :D

Well, due to the 10-15" of snow we're getting :SB| and work being slow, I got out of work early. YEAH!!!!
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I know the stupid people won't read it. It's the "smart" people that will read it and get a good laugh from it.

Cora, we really need to get together and share some stories. Tomorrow we have a 4 foot Iguanna coming in because it can't shit right. You know that means x-rays:o I already told the doctor that I hope she plans on "tanking" that thing down before I have to get it to lay still for it's pictures;)

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'd so love to to get together with you!!!

:D:D:D OMG!!! That's going to be "fun." Good luck with the x-rays. :)
We had a guy come in and his dog (8 mo. old) kept humping everything in sight. The vet tech asked how long the dog had been doing it. Guy said for awhile and stated "He must have learned to do it by watching me as I do it a few times a day." :o:D:D

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

That brought tears down the face:D:D

We had a lady come in because her lab puppy had tried to hump the other male dog and "the thingy won't go back in. Can't you just push it back in?"

I had to excuse myself from the exam room:ph34r:

one thing that pissed me off the most as a Marine was not that i had to work this good friday, but the fact that the f'ckin civilians that were teaching a class were getting paid extra by the f'ckin hour....so they dragged the class on as long as they could (8 f'n hours for a 2 hour course)....and the fact i had family drive for over 16 hours to visit me and i had to have them waste an entire day so these greedy sob's could get paid a little extra dough......i hope they bought some good shit, because i want to whoop each of their slimy asses if i see them on the streets>:(