moodyskydiver

"what can brown do for you?"

...they can deliver my fucking camera already bitch!

Just my luck.My cellphone gives up the ghost and dies yesterday and I go to the store to replace it.In that 1 hour away from my house the UPS guy decided to visit.Now b/c it needs a signature I wont get it until "between 2-5pm on Monday".So I get to park my happy ass by the mailbox for atleast 3 hours Monday waiting on my camera.DAMMIT!>:(

Someone called the waaambulance!:D

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I solved that problem several years ago; I rent a box at "The UPS Store" a mile away. There is always someone there to sign for it, and I never come home to find a $2000 package has been sitting unattended on my front steps all day. And unlike a PO Box, any delivery service can deliver to it.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

you should post a picture of your 'sad' face

Oops, guess you can't really do that until your camera arrives-never mind :P:)

:P:P:P

...and yes I'd rent a UPS store box if they had one in this sparrow fart town but they dont.We're in the middle of nowhere!:S

...and no I didnt drink any Whineiken I'm an Amaretto Sour gal thank you!:P

yea...those guys deliverered a camera for me from Ritz Camera. F.rontdoor signed for it. I never got the camera. Took me about 6 months to get a refund from Ritz Camera. Spoke with customer service in "india" every time i called, Finally got a refund but wanted my camera.

Nice that they didnt leave it on the front door step for fedex, USPS, DHL or a kind neighbort to "pinch"

let me guess, you live in "slowdeatha"....errrrr, I mean Odessa?

No I live in the "thriving suburb" of Corsicana...which might as well be slowdeatha.Instead its referred ever so fondly to as "The Can".:D

I'm not worried about anyone stealing my package b/c I live waaaaaay out in the country and our nearest neighbors are over a mile away.So unless one of our horses steals it, I'm good.:S