ladyskydiver

The flu sucks

The tea with honey's not going to make it go away but you might feel better.

Rest, rest, and more rest.

Chick flicks.

Soup.

(none of which will make it go away either but might make it more enjoyable)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Cora,
Here's one I copied a while back.
Use tea or coffee, your preference and warm the water instead of nuking it. use all of the ingredients or part or whatever you have in the cupboard.
Or just plain old hot ginger and brandy toddie.
After one or two of these bundle up real toasty and sweat that fucker out, fever is your friend.

I have spent a good deal of time on the Internet looking for a good toddy recipe. Having tried many (including this one,) with only moderate success, I decided to do a little research and recipe making on my own. If you want a really potent toddy that seems to open your sinuses instantly, try the following: Toddy recipe above, but instead of 3 oz. of water, Bring water to a boil and pour over 3 tbsp of coffee. In a separate cup, measure lime or lemon juice, honey, and add 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger (fresh is best but powder will do,) Add to coffee, stir, and add rum/whiskey 1 1/2-2 shots. I added a packet of powdered cider to the mix for the extra vitamin C and to make it a little more drinkable. All of these ingredients are good for kicking a cold, and the cayenne really helps you sweat. If you like spice, try eating as much cayenne and garlic as your stomach can handle the moment you start to feel sick. I hope this helps!

http://www.drinkstreet.com/searchresults.cgi?drinkid=1063&drinkname=category:12
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

'nuff said. B| Other than tea with honey...any suggestions to help make it go away? UGH!!!!!

Aussie cuddles, come and get some:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?