skydiver88

HOUSES?!?!?!?!?

so i may be looking at a house
i dont want to go into too much detail (jenx it or what have you)
but i wanted to look around in colorado/california area
if people with house knowledge(Realtors or something like it) and such could PM i can go into more detail

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
and thank you

so i may be looking at a house
i dont want to go into too much detail (jenx it or what have you)
but i wanted to look around in colorado/california area
if people with house knowledge(Realtors or something like it) and such could PM i can go into more detail

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
and thank you

Colorado and California are made up of many local markets where the proximity to good things like skydiving and real ale varies from minutes to hours and house prices run $200K - $1M+. The preferred presidental contender may be Hillary, Obama, or McCain. It's that whole location, location, location thing....

Some idea of where in those states you're looking or at least your requirements for proximity to ski, skydive, surf, and sushi (I'm on a roll here) would help. People in Boulder, CO don't know much about Denver, CO (spending more time outside the country than across the county line isn't too uncommon) and there seems to be a difference between SoCal and NorCal and even East Bay and West Bay.

>Colorado and California are made up of many local markets where
>the proximity to good things like skydiving and real ale varies from
>minutes to hours and house prices run $200K - $1M+.

San Marcos! 40min to Perris, 5min to some of the best breweries in the country (Green Flash, Lost Abbey, Backstreet, Oggi's, Stone, Karl Strauss, Lightning.) Plus which they have a new light rail that coincidentally seems to stop at all the breweries along the way.

Gotta place in Aurora Co. I'll let ya have cheap...ya gotta run the renters out through! ;)

OK, I know lot's of people have a 2nd place in CO, but usually it is in proximity to skiing.
What the heck are you doing with a place in Aurora???:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Gotta place in Aurora Co. I'll let ya have cheap...ya gotta run the renters out through! ;)

OK, I know lot's of people have a 2nd place in CO, but usually it is in proximity to skiing.
What the heck are you doing with a place in Aurora???:S

It's in proximity to being in proximity to places to go skiing! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

So on one of the sister sites you want to trade dirtbikes for Base gear because you have no money. Yet, you think you can afford a house.

Am I the only one that finds this a little odd?? :S

"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

So on one of the sister sites you want to trade dirtbikes for Base gear because you have no money. Yet, you think you can afford a house.

No not odd at all, many people prioritise their entertainment expenses. Last year i had very little money to skydive, because i spent it rebuiulding a bike.
I still had monies to do other things that are not part of my entertainment budget
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Silly Rabbit!!
You don't need any money to buy a house. Now's the time to buy! And they're offering a GREAT interest rate for the first two years.;)

Silly Rabbit!!
You don't need any money to buy a house. Now's the time to buy! And they're offering a GREAT interest rate for the first two years.;)

:D:D:D
I hear they are offering these cool ARM's. Boy , I don' tknow what it means but it sounds cool.:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos