prepheckt

So I think I can dance....

Over the last year, I've taken up a new hobby....ballroom dancing. (I don't care what you think I like doing it!) >:(;)I thought it would be cheaper then skydiving...;) It's been interesting and a good deal of fun. I never realized how physically exhausting it is, especially when you're training for hours on end. I recently competed and took two first place's for two solo showcases (think Dancing with the Stars) I just posted this video on YouTube last night.

Am I any good, or do I suck?
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

I'm surprised I haven't seen futuredivot or airtwardo on here raggin on you about doing ballroom dancing. :|

They never let me hear the end of it just for simply watching the goddamn show on TV. :S:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm surprised I haven't seen futuredivot or airtwardo on here raggin on you about doing ballroom dancing. :|

They never let me hear the end of it just for simply watching the goddamn show on TV. :S:D

I thought you were deaf man???;):)
-9 toes

I am! I just have this annoying little gadget that I stick in my ear so I can hear the music. ;)

Hell, it was my wife's turn to watch what she wanted to watch, so she picked that, and she's totally and completely fucking deaf. Figure that out! :S:D Me? I would have been happy watching something else, but the lady in the silver thigh high boots caught my eye. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I am! I just have this annoying little gadget that I stick in my ear so I can hear the music. ;)

Hell, it was my wife's turn to watch what she wanted to watch, so she picked that, and she's totally and completely fucking deaf. Figure that out! :S:D Me? I would have been happy watching something else, but the lady in the silver thigh high boots caught my eye. :D

That blonde professional Julianne Hough...total hottie. :)
-9 toes

That blonde professional Julianne Hough...total hottie. :)

Tell that to futuredivot! He thinks she's really a man! :S Hell I forgot, I posted a thread about it and they all jumped on me. Do a search... :D

Actually being able to ballroom dance and watching it on telivision are two completely different things... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

So.. is this affliction something you caught at the Academy????

I seem to remember another dancing former cadet:D

Sort of, I did join the dance club, but I never went. I was too busy trying to graduate.:S
-9 toes