Thanatos340

One Proud Dad.

Just got home from a exhausting day with my Daughter. She was in a Beauty Pageant in the small Town she lives that started at 2pm today and didn’t end till 10pm tonight. This pageant fairly big deal in her little rural community. 40 year Old pageant and most of the previous winners still show up every year proudly wearing their Sashes.

I am not a big fan of Beauty pageants in general but my daughter really wanted to compete in this because it such a big deal and first place is a $2,000 scholarship to an Modeling and Acting School and the winner gets to represent the community over the next year at a lot of different events.

She beat out a lot of other very beautiful and talented girl. She is now Miss BHS 2008. Youngest ever to win the crown as she is only a Sophomore. She also won a separate award for Most Talent/ Best Performance.

I never thought I would be so proud of her winning a beauty pageant but I know how hard she worked for this for months leading up to it.

The pictures didn’t come out that great but here are a couple.

Congrat's to her for all the hard work and to you for supporting her with the pageant. Having you there probably meant more to her than winning. :)

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

How awesome J!

Beauty, talent, and brains - are you sure she's yours??? ;):D

Give her a HUGE congrats!!!

xoxo
g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

WHAT THE FUCK!!??!!?? [/B]

i THOUGHT YOU WERE IN YOUR LATE 20S IF NOT MAYBE EARLY 30S.

How the fuck did you manage to afford to pay her to pose as your daughter??

She is a stunner Jay, Is she adopted?

Sorry mate but 16 is the legal age in my country:P:D

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Congrats to your daughter:)
In the pics she looks VERy pleased, you on the other hand look really pissed off:ph34r::ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

In the pics she looks VERy pleased, you on the other hand look really pissed off

Right before that Picture was made, I had just explained to a couple of boys that were talking to my daughter that there were MUCH safer ways to spend their time.;):D

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I never thought I would be so proud of her winning a beauty pageant but I know how hard she worked for this for months leading up to it.

Winning a contest that requires a lot of talking, performing and being judged in front of hundreds of peers is never an easy thing to do. Takes a lot of confidence, poise and belief in one's self. You've helped by providing the environment that allowed her to ascend to such heights. So. . .any pointers you can share to other fathers who want their daughters to have that gift?

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Wow, what a lovely young lady. I'm proud of you for supporting her in what she wanted to do even though it's maybe not an activity that you would have chosen for her. What was her talent presentation?

And just so it you know it's really me posting

You kinda look like someone that would be a professional pagent coach...if you catch my drift:P:)

You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Good news dude! Now, how is it you have avoided terminal heartburn and stomach erosion from having such a beautiful daughter? What do you use to keep the young men at bay? ;)

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!