Thanatos340

One Proud Dad.

OK.. Let me put it this way..

at $200+ at the Salon for Cut and Colour each visit and that is WITH the great Skydiver Discount that our local Maga Superstar Star Stylists gives us..

I REALLLY wish she would go back to natural.:P:D:D

That's not that an unreasonable price for a good cut and color. Why do you not make her pay for it? She looks old enough to have a job (but I could be wrong).

Wow, Jay. Lovely daughter. I, like some others here, wouldn't have thought you old enough for a Sophmore aged daughter!

Also, really, I can understand why you've kept her a well guarded secret. Never brought her to the DZ either, did ya? I totally understand. A few years ago I brought my oldest daughter Kortney to the DZ up here, and she fit in really well.

She's about to turn 14 now. It's much harder to bring her along, as I'd be afraid to get on the plane and leave her on the ground. Not alone, mind you, but Without Me...

Seriously, how did you make it from about 12 years of age to now, sanity still somewhat intact?

Below is the only pic I could find of Kort on this 'puter. See, I totally understand.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Oh my gosh! She looks just like you! Which is weird because she's so pretty.

;)

I say that every time I see a photo of livendive's daughter, too. Strange how these lovely young ladies can still so strongly resemble their dads. :D;)

Hey! :P

Congrats to your daughter J, and yes, I feel your pain. B|This one was taken a couple hours after the local salon took me for $250.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Blues,
Dave

That first picture is beautiful!

Are you sure that's the same one you got called by the ex wife to come discipline because she couldn't do it? I remember something about having to go clean her room and she stomps up the stairs saying "shit" on each of the last three steps at the top. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

;)

I say that every time I see a photo of livendive's daughter, too. Strange how these lovely young ladies can still so strongly resemble their dads. :D;)

Congrats to your daughter J, and yes, I feel your pain. B|This one was taken a couple hours after the local salon took me for $250.

Blues,
Dave

Boy, It would have been nice to have seen those threads or at least paid attention to those posts before I went to Dublin last year. :S:D
It's your life, live it!

This one was taken a couple hours after the local salon took me for $250.

They must take one look at you guys and think "suckers"! :ph34r:

I pay $50 with tip for a cut, style and color.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

...And those are "not good" photos of her?

......so,......anyone else here no longer put ANY credence whatsoever in the science of Genetics?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

This one was taken a couple hours after the local salon took me for $250.

They must take one look at you guys and think "suckers"! :ph34r:

I pay $50 with tip for a cut, style and color.

Saaaaaaay what!?!?!?!

I pay about $25 for myself, simple cut w/tip. Atcost cutters. We need a salon like yours up here. My daughter is going to bankrupt me!
It's your life, live it!

.......so,......anyone else here no longer put ANY credence whatsoever in the science of Genetics?

My ex admitted years ago that she picked me out when we were younger because "we would make beautiful children." (her quote). She was right, we did. One son that's the object of many high school girls' affections. He's 17.

Too bad those same genes meant we were destined to never get along. :S
It's your life, live it!

;)

Blues,
Dave

Dave .. You and I are living proof that UGLY men can make Beautiful kids!!;):D

Someone once told me My Daughter looked just like me, Only she did it much Better.

Also, really, I can understand why you've kept her a well guarded secret. Never brought her to the DZ either, did ya? I totally understand.

Actually she does come out to the DZ every once in a while. She learned to pack a couple years ago but I decided that I didnt want her hanging out at the DZ. Too many people liked to see how far they could push me.

She's about to turn 14 now. It's much harder to bring her along, as I'd be afraid to get on the plane and leave her on the ground. Not alone, mind you, but Without Me...

Than take her with you on the plane. That is what I did. See attachment. This was just last year sometime. Amazing how fast they grow.

Seriously, how did you make it from about 12 years of age to now, sanity still somewhat intact?

Who ever said I did??

Below is the only pic I could find of Kort on this 'puter. See, I totally understand.

Yes, Yes you do. Very pretty daughter.

May be we should pick a DZ for a Dads and Daughters weekend. Pick a small Family oriented Cessna DZ somewhere and put together some activities for them to meet and then complain about us.;)

Call it the Beautiful Girls with Ugly Skydiving Dads weekend.:D

Actually she does come out to the DZ every once in a while. She learned to pack a couple years ago but I decided that I didnt want her hanging out at the DZ. Too many people liked to see how far they could push me.

I hear ya. That's kinda why I haven't brought her. They weren't like that before, but she was 11 or 12, and not, um, developing. I have a feeling things might be a bit tougher now.

Than take her with you on the plane. That is what I did. See attachment. This was just last year sometime. Amazing how fast they grow.

We have 2-182's. 1 wide, 1 narrow. Needless to say, they are pretty much always full. Makes that a bit harder to do. She originally wanted to jump. Now she wants to fly so I can jump. ;)

Who ever said I did??

Well, at least I'm in good company.

Yes, Yes you do. Very pretty daughter.

Thanks J.

May be we should pick a DZ for a Dads and Daughters weekend. Pick a small Family oriented Cessna DZ somewhere and put together some activities for them to meet and then complain about us.;)

You know, that's far more accurate than I would care to admit, but it would be cool, and would probably work. :ph34r:
It's your life, live it!

Dave .. You and I are living proof that UGLY men can make Beautiful kids!!;):D

Someone once told me My Daughter looked just like me, Only she did it much Better.

I'm in that boat, too!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

That would actually be very cool. We'd have to get Bozarth to come out of retirement for that one.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Jello, I am f*ckin' offended that you would expect such behavior from your friends! I think you owe Clay, Pops and Bolas an apology. >:(

Good parenting teaching her to pack though. In four years, with a pair of Daisy Dukes and a bikini top she could be pulling down 8, 10 bucks a rig. (With 30% off the top to Dad, of course.)
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hey, I was just trying to help you raise some tuition money. [:/]:);)

....and you're right. That took FOREVER! I think Clay, Pops and Bolas owe ME an apology.

See what I mean.:|

Actually, I am pleasantly surprised it took 5 Days, 68 posts and 1200 views before someone decided to starr trying to push my buttons.

Anyway.. I did just find exactly what us ugly fathers with beautiful daughters really need..
Trunk Monkey Chaperone Edition

An attack-trained German Shepherd handcuffed to the young lass is just as effective, and has more uses outside of the dating scenario... ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

That would actually be very cool. We'd have to get Bozarth to come out of retirement for that one.

Blues,
Dave

ooooh, I gotta agree with that one!
It's your life, live it!

I know, I pay 70! I thought THAT was a lot

Average Trip to the Salon.
Cut with Stylist $35 (Top Stylist also happens to be Skydiver that give Jumpers a discount)
Colorist - $125 for Full Color and $80 for Partial Color and Highlights. My daughter has REALLY think hair and it takes forever for the colorist.
Tips - Usually $20 to Stylist, $20 to Colorist and $10 to Wash Girl. Yes, I over tip. Always have, Always will.

Total Cost = $210
Also usually get talked into "Salon Products" before leaving too. Yep. Sucker tattooed across my forehead.

Actually I did cut her off this year on the cuts. The Skydiver Stylist that gave us the discount moved to a new location that is just too far for us. Last two times she got her hair done was a Local Salon that was less expensive but the color was not good at all.

I did just find exactly what us ugly fathers with beautiful daughters really need..

I really can't beleive how many of ugly fuckers have beautiful daughters. Nice to know you have a group where you can all get together and talk about it.:D:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!