Thanatos340

One Proud Dad.

I never thought I would be so proud of her winning a beauty pageant but I know how hard she worked for this for months leading up to it.

Winning a contest that requires a lot of talking, performing and being judged in front of hundreds of peers is never an easy thing to do. Takes a lot of confidence, poise and belief in one's self. You've helped by providing the environment that allowed her to ascend to such heights. So. . .any pointers you can share to other fathers who want their daughters to have that gift?

Hopefully J's daughter is more articulate than this young lady. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

She's beautiful. :)
I can see she's got a big time mobile phone addiction with the death grip she seems to have on it in the picture. :P

How many more years until she does a tandem? :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Oh my gosh! She looks just like you! Which is weird because she's so pretty.

;)

I say that every time I see a photo of livendive's daughter, too. Strange how these lovely young ladies can still so strongly resemble their dads. :D;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

So when she is at the DZ you stand over her with a mossingberg in your hands?

Pretty much. SKS Actually Backed up with a HK 45.:|

And to Conundrum: No her Mother is not Asian. The High Cheek Bones and Almond eyes comes from Native American Heritage. My Great Grand Mother and her Maternal Grand Father. Her hair is naturally very dark and I wish she would go back to it.

So when she is at the DZ you stand over her with a mossingberg in your hands?

Pretty much. SKS Actually Backed up with a HK 45.:|

And to Conundrum: No her Mother is not Asian. The High Cheek Bones and Almond eyes comes from Native American Heritage. My Great Grand Mother and her Maternal Grand Father. Her hair is naturally very dark and I wish she would go back to it.

I bet she looks even more stunning with her naturally dark hair!
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Her hair is naturally very dark and I wish she would go back to it.

Yeah, good luck with that. Women do what they want, and nothing you can say will change that. :D:D

Besides, i don't like dark hair and it's all about what i like best!!:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!