iluvtofly

Should I tell my brother....

about dz.com or not?

He was the one who originally introduced me to this sport. However, by time I started jumping he had been out of the sport for about 8 years. Now, however, he has started jumping again. I personally love this site and think he would have alot to contribute to it (there are alot of people on this site who remind me of him). ;););)

The only problem with him being on here is I wouldn't be able to have as much fun on this site as I do now. :( He is the epitamy of an over protective older brother. No more sexual inuendos from me and deffinately no more boobie pics. :(:([:/]

So should I be greedy and not tell him so I can continue to have fun or be unselfish and tell him?

deffinately no more boobie pics. :(:([:/]

Whoa here! No more boobie pics? I feel as though I must have missed something here. Enlighten me, please!

And if that's true, I tend to think that every (or almost every) male poster him will to vote to NOT tell him!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

The only problem with him being on here is I wouldn't be able to have as much fun on this site as I do now.

You're an adult now. Do what you want, he'll just have to get used to it or decide he can't stand it and leave the site.

You only need to answer to yourself...well, and the Mods. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If he has started jumping again and becomes part of the community I'm sure someone will tell him about his site.
Maybe you should think about what you post. If you'll end up being embarrassed or ashamed if family members read it, you might want to think twice about posting it.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

As I tell everyone who missed their golden opportunties (yes, they have been posted more than once)...if you want to see them that badly you can do a search. I'm sure you'll find them. :P

I have searched, and only found one pic with your arms wrapped pretty tightly around them. I admit they look very nice, and quite impressive, from what I've seen...
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Maybe you should think about what you post. If you'll end up being embarrassed or ashamed if family members read it, you might want to think twice about posting it.

Very good advice!! :)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

If he has started jumping again and becomes part of the community I'm sure someone will tell him about his site.

You know logic has no place in this forum... >:(

Think before you post... :SPAHH!!!!!!!
:P

I don't understand why people hide who they really are and what they really do around their parents or family. Some say it is out of respect for them, but why BS or lie to someone you respect? [:/]

And people wonder why their parents and family still see and treat them like children. :S

Edited to add: Family along with parents.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

My parents know that I'm no angel. ;) But I'm just afraid of the phone call I'd get from my brother if he saw some of the stuff I post here. He's probably drive all the way up from Florida just to beat my ass. :D:D:D

what makes you think he hasn't aready seen it. you are supossed to be an adult, take responsibility like one. if he comments on your posts tell him to mind his own.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?