cocheese

Who haven't you met yet..

There are many dz.commers that I have enjoyed meeting. There are many that I have met that I would like to know better. There are many yet to meet. And some that I have lost the opportunity to meet in this journey.

The list would be... well... I don't want to use up that bandwidth. :)
For an "imaginary" group of friends... some of you is real good peoples.

And... thanks to those that would include me on their list. :$B| I hope that I can be as cool as my reputation. B|

Forgot to mention I'll pack for beer too

I pack for free for my friends just cause i love packing so much. :)
You might want to add a disclaimer to that about canopy size. :(
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Amazon, McBeth (both of which i am planning on meeting in December) Roy and Lany, Chaoskitty. Bubbles but only if she gets her arse out of alaska for a fewdays
Looking forward to RE meeting, Remi and karen and the SDAZ crew. Melanie Curtis and the Elsinore gang (feels like home away from home there) The Colorado contingent warm friendly people in a cold beautiful place:D and a couple of others ;):)

Oh almost forgot. I would also like to meet MojoSparky, he dont post here anymore but seems like a good guy to know, and has a lot to offer from his experience:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I remember bits and pieces of the weekend I met you. ;)

Blues,
Dave

Me too :D

I was actually thinking I should have added "and Beth" at the end of that sentence. And there should still be a law against coats like that. :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Sharicm

I'm sure there's lots more, but that's the one that keeps "popping up."

B|

I feel so loved. :ph34r:

Keep your phone on Rev.. I might have to send you a special 'thank you' for that. I'd love to meet you!

Well, it's true! No special thank yous needed for speaking the truth.
Note: I'm NOT saying said thank yous wouldn't be greatly appreciated! Very much so!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Hmm... nope. I think I've met everyone.

Damn! I don't remember that. Was I happy to meet you?:S

People that I have met will remember that I probably won't remember them. (At the Hogflop, I was speaking to a woman when I realized that I not only met her, but have a picture of me carrying her. :D)

Last weekend I distributed 150 jello shots and 3 gallons of punch. I try to enable others to achieve their true potential. :ph34r:

I was impressed that when meeting you, you remembered meeting me. I may have been a little hazy, but you are pretty easy to remember too... B|
It's your life, live it!

Sharicm

I met sharimcm. She's awesome...we had a good time together. :)

So I've heard (and seen...)

I know you Sunny. I kinda Shari to a point, though I've never me her. I guess the perfect senario would be to meet her while I'm with you, right? B|:)
It's your life, live it!

I know you Sunny. I kinda Shari to a point, though I've never me her. I guess the perfect senario would be to meet her while I'm with you, right?

Sounds like a goooood time. B|

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Sharicm

I know you Sunny. I kinda Shari to a point, though I've never me her. I guess the perfect senario would be to meet her while I'm with you, right? B|:)

You know... That can probably be arranged at some point. Southwest *did* give me a voucher for me giving them a sob story when I was having a lay-over in Phoenix and I begged them let me change my flight so I could go see my dying uncle (true story) before leaving the airport. The flight wasn't even full! Anyways, Southwest rocks!

Now, what were we talking about? :S:D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Hmm... nope. I think I've met everyone.

Damn! I don't remember that. Was I happy to meet you?:S

People that I have met will remember that I probably won't remember them. (At the Hogflop, I was speaking to a woman when I realized that I not only met her, but have a picture of me carrying her. :D)

Last weekend I distributed 150 jello shots and 3 gallons of punch. I try to enable others to achieve their true potential. :ph34r:

I was impressed that when meeting you, you remembered meeting me. I may have been a little hazy, but you are pretty easy to remember too... B|

Well, in all fairness, you were the only one at the wedding dressed as a Rev. :D:D

Sharicm

You know... That can probably be arranged at some point. Southwest *did* give me a voucher for me giving them a sob story when I was having a lay-over in Phoenix and I begged them let me change my flight so I could go see my dying uncle (true story) before leaving the airport. The flight wasn't even full! Anyways, Southwest rocks!

Now, what were we talking about? :S:D

Something about meating you while I'm with Sunny.

No, not a typo. B|
It's your life, live it!

Hey!!! I resemble that remark!!! :P

I remembered you, as soon as I realized you were Happythoughts. I just knew you as Happythoughts, not Bill, so when I met "Bill" again I just needed to refresh my memory. :D:P It also didn't help that I hadn't see you for almost 2 years and 400 jumps. :P

Edited to add: okay, I re-read your post and realized that I MISread your post. Will you remember me now??? :):)

Indelibly etched. :)
You are just lucky that I am so old that I give up easily. ;)

"Darned women... I'm going to go take a nap."
:)