RALFFERS

The world is coming to an end!

It's almost freaking APRIL!!... B|>:(>:(

You need to move to Cali! sheesh
Help me find a job & a roommate & I'm there! :)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

always knew you were a closet yankee

Not really. That was just where the college for the deaf was located. :P

So, you're saying that there's different reason you're in the closet? Wow, the things you learn about people here:S
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

So, you're saying that there's different reason you're in the closet? Wow, the things you learn about people here:S

Sigh.... you just don't stop do ya? :D I had a choice between going to college here and using an interpreter, or going to college up there where a lot of the teachers were deaf themselves where I could learn better.

As it was, I burned out after 4 years and no degree. Came back home, got a job for a couple of years, then decided I really needed that degree and went to college in my home town with the damn interpreter, and graduated Magna Cum Laude (don't start with the jokes you bastard), so go figure... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I had a choice between going to college here, or going to college up there where I could put on evening gowns and go ballroom dancing without embarrassing my family

As it was, I burned out after 4 years and no degree. Came back home, and went to college in my home town wearing women's underwear, and graduated Manlove Cum Loudly

Edited for brevity and accuracy

Sigh.... you just don't stop do ya? :D I had a choice between going to college here and using an interpreter, or going to college up there where a lot of the teachers were deaf themselves where I could learn better.

As it was, I burned out after 4 years and no degree. Came back home, got a job for a couple of years, then decided I really needed that degree and went to college in my home town with the damn interpreter, and graduated Magna Cum Laude (don't start with the jokes you bastard), so go figure... :D
:D:D:DI can only imagine what hagin out with you goofballs will be like in person...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: I can't wait for my 1st DZ.com boogie after I'm licensed :)
B|

Don't let a lack of certification stop you-there's lots of fun to be had on the ground, and usually more danger-besides, if you're in Chicago proper, I'll probably be jetting through there on my way to Oshkosh in July. We'll grab dinner if you're available.

Don't let a lack of certification stop you-there's lots of fun to be had on the ground, and usually more danger-besides, if you're in Chicago proper, I'll probably be jetting through there on my way to Oshkosh in July. We'll grab dinner if you're available.

Sounds like a plan! B|

Be careful, I'd have expectations

I make awesome sammiches, give the best roadhead, i enjoy doing laundry, and i'm a rigger so you'd get free repacks...what more do you need?:$:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Be careful, I'd have expectations

I make awesome sammiches, give the best roadhead, i enjoy doing laundry, and i'm a rigger so you'd get free repacks...what more do you need?:$:P

You had me at roadhead.

B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

That is, of course, if Billy doesn't kill me Saturday after reading my edit.B| But, hey, it's a reporters job to tell the truth no matter what.

You're a dead man, fat boy. :D:D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban