happythoughts

AnneMarie did her 1000th

Whoo-hoo!

For the Zhill-ians in the crowd (and visitors), make sure you congratulate her. B| She was given some congratulatory pie and a toss in the swoop pond today by Rick and her hubby.

Oren organized a nice 3pt 10-way. :)
1st pt - I don't think it has a name.

2nd pt - arrowhead.

3rd pt - round with her in the middle.

She is our quietly, consistently, great front-front on the local big-ways.
B|

I don't think AnneMarie visits DZ.com, but Alysse and I send out our heartiest CONGRATULATIONS and Happy Birthday!

Although I was too lazy to drive to zhills today for her 1000th, I am glad to say that I helped her get to that number with all the 4ways we've done together this year, including my 500th jump that ended with us under canopy in the rain!;)

Our time at zhills is always fun with AnneMarie and Charlie hanging out with us! Homemade Honey and Kegs of Beer follow them to the DZB|

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

Hey Everybody!!!

Thanks to all who helped make my day special. The weather was touch-n-go all day, but the weather gods smiled on us in the afternoon with clearing skies and nice breeze.:)

I really appreciate the folks who drove a long way to the DZ just for my jump and stuck around all day, waiting patiently for the skies to clear.

The jump could not have been more perfect, a rarity with anniversary skydives -- three great points and nice video and photos.:)
I got pied heavily and thrown in the swoop pond twice -- hope I don't get that amoeba thing people are talking about :S.

The jump was worth waiting for (3 weeks) and a great way to celebrate my birthday. Special thanks to: Oren, Laura, Bill B., Robert P., Leslie Ann, Christine, Rick R., Sandy M., and my husband Charlie for a kickass skydive and for many great years of jumps.

Annemarie

I bow to you, Almighty Queen of the Camera Geeks!!

We held each point a while for pics but AnneMarie still had plenty of time to make a couple of 360s in the round and give Charlie a kiss. Thanks for having me on a great skydive!

xx

So, now am I to be known as the "Geek Goddess"??

And here is Anne Marie and Alysse smiling for the camera!
Note the frowning guy at the left is mr. NORMISS!

Foto from 1000th...dizzy.com posters Rick, Oren. Laura, LeslieAnn, Happythoughts....( and alysse and me in spirit!;))

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton