lawrocket

What other login names and avatars would you think woudl be cool?

I got my login name over 5 years ago. Well, some things have changed in the past few years, and it got me thinking, "What login name would be fun to have?"

And I've got some thoughts:
1) bttmfdr - kind of like peter's "entrepeneur" one - gotta think a sec.
2) Kyzer Soze - because the guy was way freaking awesome. Actually, Fenster or McManus or Dean Keaton or Hockney - even Kobayashi. Screw it - ANYBODY in that movie would be awesome.
3) Tom Brady - because of how often people tell me I look like him. hahahahahaha
4) Skeet - "What do you call a skydiving lawyer?"
5) Mack Daddy - because I'm a dad, but want something that makes me less of a geek.
6) The Judge - actually because Lester "The Judge" Hayes was my childhood sports idol.

I'd love to see some what others considered for their log in names.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

My problem is that I really didn't think very much before I picked my login name. It was just "oh, I need something to log into this site... okay ... I'll pick this."

And now I'm stuck with it. Yes, I know other people postwhores have gotten away with name switches, but I'm not feeling the need to play that game. So I guess I'll be NWFlyer... even if I end up moving someday. :D

(and I am SHOCKED that KyzerSoze is still available!)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Kyzer Soze

Well, it should be Keyser Söze but I'm not sure you could do the o with the umlaut in a screen name.;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Kyzer Soze

Well, it should be Keyser Söze but I'm not sure you could do the o with the umlaut in a screen name.;)

and it still did not answer her question:D:D

a character from the Movie "the Ussual Suspects"
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well, Shotgun has been my nickname since I was 17 years old (almost 20 years now!), and it was embroidered on my rig, so I don't think I even considered any other names since that was available.

And who is Kyzer Soze?

Rent "The Usual Suspects" and watch it!
And don't let anyone ruin the ending for you!>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

And now I'm stuck with it. Yes, I know other people postwhores have gotten away with name switches, but I'm not feeling the need to play that game.

Are you calling me a postwhore???

I called myself one first. :D

A couple years back, being the good little postwhore that I am; I pm'd Sangiro asking permission to change my username. His answer was no. I don't know why so many get away with it. He was clear with his policy. Maybe he just doesn't like me.:|

Or maybe you made the mistake of asking:)

uh huh. I originally signed up under "iskydiveto" but a short time later changed to this one 'cause, well, it's me. Some time later I was having log in issues and with HH's help, ended up deleting the old profile, as they were both linked to the same email address. It can be done, but if you switch, consider yourself warned thatit may or may not go well.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

1) bttmfdr - kind of like peter's "entrepeneur" one - gotta think a sec.

I'm not getting this one... :$
Bottom Feeder (i.e. Lawyer)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It was a while back when the mods and HH made an issue about this exact subject.

Speaking of the mods, I'm surprised one has not chimed in to state the current policy.

Maybe it's fine now.