kaerodyne

Walkmonauti AKA Angled Walking

Due to the heat here in Florida most people train in flipflopmonauti. In flipflopmonauti you are required to wear camouflage clothing and it helps if you are missing teeth
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

All this motion!
Walkmonauti, Walkmonauti, Walkmonauti,
You guys are making me tired.

BUT! That's good! It motivates me to do more reserach and development on my Napmonauti program.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I found some examples of inverted walkmonauti that are pretty impressive. Check them out.

at altitude

freestyle inverted walkmonauti

proof that inverted walkmonauti is being done all over the world

AND FINALLY....PROOF THAT WALKMONAUTI PRODUCES LIFT!!!
can be seen in THIS PICTURE

:D

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Our stumblemonauti coming out of the bar didn't go so well. The camera guy got a little too angled and, unfortunately, it was right in front of the formation...he funneled the entire thing.

Alas, no pics due to a broken lens in the funnel.

I realize that it may be too ambitious at this stage of the development of the discipline, but I'd like to see walkmonauti being practiced while simultaneously chewing gum. It could be synchronized to music if done in groups, with bubble blowing as a freestyle variation. I was training for an attempt at that yesterday, but engaging in walkmonauti and gum chewing simultaneously will probably require the construction of a customized padded sidewalk, and finding investors is a challenge. I have heard that there may be institutions with padded walls that might be used in the training process, but padded rooms would only allow for a walkmonauti simulation and you really need to be able to exit the building to properly engage in walkmonauti. At minimum, I think it is absolutely necessary to have an instructor on hand who is trained in Heimlichmonauti before any such attempts are made.
TPM Sister #102

I've just returned from ZHiils, where I was witness to and took part in a little 2-way and 4-way walkmonauti ... I know some pics will be posted soon.

This photo, you mean?:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

That was a great "Hold my Beer and Watch This" opportunity.

As a side note:
I have been informed that my napmonauti technique is all wrong. I'm a little too horizontal.

This photo, you mean?:)

Hate to be pedantic but isn't that drinkmonauti?

No, I believe for it to be true drinkmonauti, not only the drinkers but also the drinks need to be at a proper angle. Notice that the drinker in the back (we'll call him DouLiamond to protect his identity) does not have his drink at the proper angle to create lift.

But don't ask me, I'm just the atmovidiot.:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Alas my young (old) student DouLiamond has shown once again he has much to learn in the fine art of monauti

Ah, but your is angled the OPPOSITE of your body, so it counteracts your lift, does it not? :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>but in this case the drink was leading the walk with some backwalkmonauti.

Good point. You should add that to the safety section of your syllabus, so that newer walkmonauti do not place themselves at risk of spillage or other potentially deadly errors.

*** The final touches (so to speak) are being put into writing for an even greater activity

Spankmonauti - Is the art of correct and secure, safe and educated spanking and erotic discipline

BEWARE with this kind of talk you might just get one of those skateboardwalkmonauti's to PUMPYOURNAUTI... :P

The Sky's Our Playground