sunshine

Naked cooking

So i decided to make chicken fried rice for dinner. Note to everyone - don't put cubed chicken in a skillet of hot oil unless you have clothes on.

You're just finding that out now? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

At least you weren't frying bacon....cause...OW!

That's bad, but it takes a while for the bacon to heat up and start popping.

What's worse is having oil already heated to the boiling point and dropping a bag of frozen chicken cubes or something with frost all over. Holy Fucking Shit Batman! :o
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What's worse is having oil already heated to the boiling point and dropping a bag of frozen chicken cubes or something with frost all over. Holy Fucking Shit Batman! :o

You did this naked?
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

You did this naked?

No, I ain't stupid! :D But having a long sleeved shirt on instead of short sleeves would have been nice! [:/]

So i decided to make chicken fried rice for dinner. Note to everyone - don't put cubed chicken in a skillet of hot oil unless you have clothes on.

Reminds me of the time I was making pancakes on sat when I was 10.

I had two much oil in the cast iron skillet, It was to hot, and I had the homade batter tooo thick....

Usually not a problem, but this time things were right and grease splattered ALL OVER....

Mind you I was only wearing shorts, I was shirt-less.

Needless to say i was wrapped in gause for a loooong number of weeks
[:/]
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Next time dry the excess moisture off the chicken by patting on a paper towel.
Hot oil + water = steam = violent expansion (I know you like that one) = SPLATTER.

Now put some clothes on and make me a sandwich. ;)

“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Hey.... No guts ..no GLORYburnHOLES!!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

and since yr in the kitchen, might as well rub some BUTTer all oveR your...................burns!

Hell man, I was going to say, " As long as you are in the kitchen you might as well make me a drink". But to each his own. :D

Im sorry...... Did you just ask her to put clothes on? :o:o I would ask her to post some nekkid burn pics so we can all learn from it !! :)

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Can you make me a boobie sammich? I will supply the salami!

Can you supply the special sauce too? :)

It is a special order Item and may take some time....

Maybe you could eat your sammmich and then I'll bring the sauce?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...