wayne8577

Booties...

What are the advantages of booties?

Lots of threads to search in both RW and General Skydiving

booties good

edit: Correction - well designed and correctly fitting booties good

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

That is right! I was out of jumping for over 30 yrs and just got back in! I bought lessons for my 2 sons and I just could not just watch any longer. I stopped jumping in 1974 to chase an airline career. BUT, I'm back and lovin it! Lot of changes to learn. My avatar might give you some idea what it was like back in the 60's. At that time, what you see was standard gear. A PC was the thing, then in early 70's I jumped a ParaPlane. Any more questions kid? Just kidding;) Wayne
Here's to Old Farts in the Wind!

That is right! I was out of jumping for over 30 yrs and just got back in! I bought lessons for my 2 sons and I just could not just watch any longer. I stopped jumping in 1974 to chase an airline career. BUT, I'm back and lovin it! Lot of changes to learn. My avatar might give you some idea what it was like back in the 60's. At that time, what you see was standard gear. A PC was the thing, then in early 70's I jumped a ParaPlane. Any more questions kid? Just kidding;) Wayne

wow, that's so cool B| welcome back to the sport, and sorry for the thread drift :D
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.