RkyMtnHigh

Balloon Stunt

Where? Watch the first seconds, it's written there:

Cambridgeshire/UK. The UK is the UK. ;)

Super stunt. Would love to do it myself !!
B|

:DYou're too quick!;)You caught me in the middle of my edit as I watched it again and saw the location. Doesn't really look insane to me either. I'd do it:)

Troy Hartman did something similar in the early 2000s. He floated from Lake Elsinore almost all the way to Temecula (about twenty miles.) And he landed with the balloons, after shooting some of them out with a pellet gun, which was way more an achievement than simply just jumping.

NickD :)

It looks like he is getting some major help from the hot air ballon, when he releases he drops below them. Also, 10,000ft is lame. I would be interested in doing the same thing, but might as well make it 35,000ft or something coo.
P.S. Is it just me or does he dump way too soon

Troy Hartman did something similar in the early 2000s. He floated from Lake Elsinore almost all the way to Temecula (about twenty miles.) And he landed with the balloons, after shooting some of them out with a pellet gun, which was way more an achievement than simply just jumping.

But Lawnchair Larry did it in 1982:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Walters
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Thanks Nick:Shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-jE44mLOl4:D

It looks like he is getting some major help from the hot air ballon, when he releases he drops below them. Also, 10,000ft is lame. I would be interested in doing the same thing, but might as well make it 35,000ft or something coo.

Glen and Heather are planning justthat.

They plan to do a Wingsuit jumpr from subspace. they want to make the longest wingsuit flight on record
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Glen and Heather are planning justthat.

They plan to do a Wingsuit jumpr from subspace. they want to make the longest wingsuit flight on record

not sure what altitude he got, but i know Jim Hickey did a Halo wingsuit about a year ago. .. granted, that is not subspace.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I hope they work out first. I heard that high altitude jump over the straight of Gibraltar was really exhausting towards the end. maybe a new suit design that is semi rigid? Sounds like a fun jump regardless

they already hold the highest wingsuit BASE exit i think
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?