Legs

Christian Skydivers

It does'nt take too much to set up a face book page and join. Although you can end up wasting huge amounts of time on it if you are not careful!

Nice one G on setting up a worthwhile group on there! I've joined!

There must be more God botherers out there! Dont be shy in coming forward...your mum was'nt! :)

It does'nt take too much to set up a face book page and join. Although you can end up wasting huge amounts of time on it if you are not careful!

Nice one G on setting up a worthwhile group on there! I've joined!

There must be more God botherers out there! Dont be shy in coming forward...your mum was'nt! :)

true, but the original point of facebook was for college students to get together, find fellow students, rate teachers and such. one used to have to pretty much prove they went to that school. I decided not to join at that time, and still see it as the same type of site. no need to join. i have enough time wasters.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

The Christian Skydivers Association site doesn't look very interactive....or active for that matter :( So I have e-mailed Ron on CSA website to see if I can join, even happy to put a link onto the FB group.

I understand anyone who doesnt want to get into the Facebook revoloution....it does sometimes take too much time up ;)

But it is good for people with similar outlooks to be able to find each other...so they know they're not alone out there. I thought there was only 3 of us in the UK.....but I am learning.

With love in Christ

I am STILL too "luke warm".... While I know that I am not "of this world", I am still "in it", and the earthly distractions, my lack of disicipline/willpower keeps me from having that bonafide personnel relationship with my Father, Jesus and my Holy Spirit that I seek and have been seeking for such a long time! But I BELIEVE....yes I do and I KNOW that time is at hand for ALL of us!!!!
Damn, my "house" is really dirty.......:(

peace and vaya con Dios!
:DD

I am STILL too "luke warm".... While I know that I am not "of this world", I am still "in it", and the earthly distractions, my lack of disicipline/willpower keeps me from having that bonafide personnel relationship with my Father, Jesus and my Holy Spirit that I seek and have been seeking for such a long time! But I BELIEVE....yes I do and I KNOW that time is at hand for ALL of us!!!!

peace and vaya con Dios!

This is turning into an interesting thread to say the least. I too feel much the same as you do; while I believe in the historical facts that are the foundation of the Christian faith my actions are contrary to that. Reading the bible, going to church - it all seems like such a chore; there is no natural desire to do any of those things. I've come to the conclusion that rather than being "luke-warm" & thus a hypocrite its better to close that chapter of my life completely & just move on as though it never happened. If I'm guilty of hellfire so be it... Quite frankly I like living my life the way I do & can't live by "don't do this, don't say that" etc, etc...

EDited to add: Mods, if I said anything that'll throw this thread into SC edit it as necessary.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

peace and vaya con Dios!

This is turning into an interesting thread to say the least. I too feel much the same as you do; while I believe in the historical facts that are the foundation of the Christian faith my actions are contrary to that. Reading the bible, going to church - it all seems like such a chore; there is no natural desire to do any of those things. I've come to the conclusion that rather than being "luke-warm" & thus a hypocrite its better to close that chapter of my life completely & just move on as though it never happened. If I'm guilty of hellfire so be it... Quite frankly I like living my life the way I do & can't live by "don't do this, don't say that" etc, etc...

Crikey. I wonder if I am "like Warm" then? I dont have a church to go to at the moment. Long story but I just have not found the right place for now but I trust the Lord will guide me where he wants me to be. However I do have fellowship with other Christians like my boyfriend and other friends I have met along the way.

Sometimes I really do fail miserably - crash and burn at times, because as you say I maybe am not "of this world" but I am definately "in it". Sometimes I do ok. Even though it can be a chore at times I pray and read my bible as much as possible and study it too so I can have a deeper understanding. But I am a hypocrite....we all are. Only one man was not and he is who I strive to be like. Only through Christ can we come to our Father in heaven.

I consider myself, even for all my failings and lack of direction at times, a committed Christian. I love the lord with all my heart no matter what and I dont feel that is luke warm even if outwardly I am not your standard Christian.