kbordson

Question about SEX

Now it is a well known fact that Psycho Chicks are MUCH better in bed than not so Psycho Chicks. I dont know why that is, But it is.
Thus if you just looking to have some fun, Go for the Psycho Chick. If you are looking for Procreation and/or long term hook ups.. Go for the not so Psycho Girl.

How can you tell if a redhead has been reading this thread?

After the best sex ever, you notice that there's a hammer in the middle of your monitor.
;)

That's funny.
Dude, count your lucky stars, the last time I did that, I woke up with an axe in my forehead.

Sure explains a lot.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Can we pick a little of A and a little of B?B|

Thus, the answer to the mystery.
There is no A or B, just people.

"A person in a foreign land has no neighbors."

I live in Florida. Think of just Daytona Beach.
Speed Week, Bike Week, Spring Break (3 weeks)...

Every week, the new Little Miss Ohio comes down without the b/f. Nobody in Ohio is going to find out what she was doing on her vacation.

"What happens at the beach, stays at the beach."

this poll misses an option: the opportunist, that tries to find his ideal, but doesnt fear to share his seamen with the more general public!? i mean, its a gift, why not spread it if there's a chance? :P

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Your tone has changed in this post....I think the book is making you horny!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ya noticed that to aye? :o I think it comes and goes with most of us in here.... not sure WHY, but I believe it might have something to do with us being human...:S I know i got caught uP in it for a while!;)B| I actually liked "letting my hair down" for those few short moments of being footloose and fancyfree with my thoughts transformed into words in here!

Anywho,... I righted my ship before i sunk to the depths of HELL, but I am sure there will be a next time... I wont even touch that book now!:(:ph34r::ph34r:

To answer the question; I have always screwed with my eyes first! Which has put me in trouble MORE than once! When I got married 19yrs ago, it was "For All the Right reasons".... But man/wo~man I tell yazz, I have given Her so many head/heartaches over that time, that I wonder about her stamina... The MAIN thAng is that our kidz are cool and happening! Its all about the kidz!:)
peace
:DD

Can you fix this for me so I can understand it. :D

:D:D:D:D

Asking the guys

"Does ya sleep with the ho's? Or work for the Bitches?"

:D:D:D:D:D

It's possible to get most girls to hook up within about 8 hours or less (sometimes MUCH less), provided that the guy works the situation right.;)
Gravity Waits for No One.

This thread is bordering on the topic of "Sport Fucking" which we all know is a Taboo topic here.

Another way of phrasing this question is would rather have

Ms Right or Ms Right NOW!!

The answer to that varies. First of all, in today’s world either case would require the proper protective gear that should help reduce the chance of procreation.

Now it is a well known fact that Psycho Chicks are MUCH better in bed than not so Psycho Chicks. I dont know why that is, But it is.
Thus if you just looking to have some fun, Go for the Psycho Chick. If you are looking for Procreation and/or long term hook ups.. Go for the not so Psycho Girl.
There is a time and place for each.:D
;)

DING!

Yes - and a simpler analogy is that sometimes it is all in the eye of the beerholder.

BUT - if you have made a life long commitment to another . . . that should be honored.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nope, I'm completely clueless.:$

And what is this SEX thing everyone is talking about?

At my age I still like to look at that young stuff, I just can't remember why. :S:)

“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Can we pick a little of A and a little of B?B|

Thus, the answer to the mystery.
There is no A or B, just people.

"A person in a foreign land has no neighbors."

I live in Florida. Think of just Daytona Beach.
Speed Week, Bike Week, Spring Break (3 weeks)...

Every week, the new Little Miss Ohio comes down without the b/f. Nobody in Ohio is going to find out what she was doing on her vacation.

"What happens at the beach, stays at the beach."

Doode? Do you realize you just busted yourself? :P:o "Dough".

I do agree that certain times I personally have recognized traits that I somehow unconsciously and consciously admire and it is arousing .
However I also think the the MOPED law exists as well. IN those particular cases the exact opposite occurs and in the act I think of nothing else but making sure not to spill one drop.
In either case it does not stop or instigate the act of fornication from occurring just the mind set in the duration
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

At my age I still like to look at that young stuff, I just can't remember why. :S:)

Just wish for a lady in the nursing home in your future with soft hands....and parkinsons.

:o:|

Is that why women prefer old gynecologists....because their hands shake? :P:)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Just wish for a lady in the nursing home in your future with soft hands....and parkinsons.

-ok. I really don't know how to respond to that. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

-ok. I really don't know how to respond to that. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That reaction seems about right.... :P

But no worries, Doc... just shotgun 4 or 5 red bulls before you go in to the next patient... they can thank me later!!! :D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Is that why women prefer old gynecologists....because their hands shake?

-ok. I really don't know how to respond to that

mike that is funny as anything.......:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: roflmMFAo....

Doc, its an easy answer...just say "OH...OH...YESS YESS YESSS...."