RkyMtnHigh

I'm lovin' my XM Radio waaaaay too much!

http://xmro.xmradio.com/xstream/api/[email protected]&password=D4S6a5irARN1KTf6t201mA%3D%3D&trialPromoCode=DEFAULT&standalone=zT7m1xqH1rY%3D&ep=XMROUS

Now I don't mind being in the car for hours.

So far my favorites are:
81 BPM
82 The System
84 Chill

Which of your favorites should I check out?B|

Well, judging from your favorites, you probably won't like my favorite... Willie's Place, XM 13. :P

But I don't have XM, so the only time I usually listen to it is when I'm in Texas and borrowing/riding in my mom's car. And it just makes me happy driving around Texas listening to the good old country music they play on that station. :)

Well, judging from your favorites, you probably won't like my favorite... Willie's Place, XM 13. :P

But I don't have XM, so the only time I usually listen to it is when I'm in Texas and borrowing/riding in my mom's car. And it just makes me happy driving around Texas listening to the good old country music they play on that station. :)

:DYeah..no..you're absolutely correct. I just checkd out Willie's Place/Ch13..made me want to grab a beer and cry:ph34r:;) Just changed to FRED and it's pretty good:)

Lucky you, mine got stolen out of my car.

So someone broke into your car and just took your XM radio parts? I'm sure your car is worth more than that so I'm surprised they didn't take the whole enchilada:S

Mine got stolen too, on my birthday! Idiot cut the satellite cable to get it out of my car :S

Chill is a good one, Ethel is great too - their commercials crack me up. I re-discovered Bluesville online the other day, too. We can listen to the radio together millions of miles apart Katee! BTW, where the heck are you these days?

Blue Skies Mag

48 - squiZZ is all I listen to (which somehow I doubt you'd like)

Every once in a while I'll turn on BPM if there is something good on.

I'm checking that one out now. So far only 2 songs were a bit too hard for my taste.