Amazon

Stock up on beer now while its cheap

Dammit we can just solve this problem if everybody spends that so called tax rebate on American hookers and microbrew beer.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Damn it, it's our duty as Americans to buy as much beer as possible to support those struggling breweries.

Roger that! We've got Pyramid Hefe on tap at the DZ. They're jumping today. I'm leaving work in about ten minutes and it's my BIRTHDAY!!!! YEAH!!!!!

Beer Guinness is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

I wonder if the Guinness that's sent to the U.S. is the same exact beer that the locals drink in Ireland?

I've seen other imports that are not to the same specs as the original..

And I love me some Guinness!! It really is foodB|

Beer Guinness is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

I wonder if the Guinness that's sent to the U.S. is the same exact beer that the locals drink in Ireland?

I've seen other imports that are not to the same specs as the original..

And I love me some Guinness!! It really is foodB|

I can verify the difference from drinking imported Guiness as apposed to drinking it locally. I had a day layover in Shannon Ireland during my first deployment to Saudi Arabia. Our top 3 bought a keg of Guiness for all of us while we were waiting for our flight. The head on that beer was thick enough to suspend a penny (if gently placed).

Needless to say the flight from Ireland to Italy was one filled w/ the smell of busted ass. :D:D Imagine 240 GIs rippin Guiness ass for five hours in an enclosed environment. The plane smelled like a sack full of assholes!!! :D:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

On a happier note, I got two sixpacks of Trader Joe's Joseph Brau Winterfest today at a closeout price (winter brew now that it's springtime) of $2.99 a sixer...

It isn't just the price of hops increasing by almost sevenfold, it's also the barley, which has about doubled. The leading culprit is fuel grade corn, which the farmers are all growing now. Well, they have to make a living too, and GOOD beer is taking the hit. Of course you can always buy the rice & corn Budweiser/Miller bullshit, but I'd rather go on the wagon...

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !