Slappie

What have I missed?

Well, let's see.....

* Sangiro removed FluffBlocker from the site, but will probably reinstall it since you're back,
But he installed Fun Blocker [:/]

* sunshine has slept with at least 4 new guys, but can't remember any of their names,
She really didn't WANT to anyway

* Michelle is sending a stuffed toy around to dz.commers all over the world, in the hope that they will perform perverted sexual acts upon it, then post pics of same,
It is more of "Expects" rather than "hopes"

* skybytch is pursuing a career that will be elevate her status from "smarmy" to the more desirable "seedy",
That about covers it

* turtle has gotten off his back, and onto his feet, and is now a ardent supporter of Skyride,
Oooooh - them's fightin' words>:(:P

* RevJim found his way back to the site, despite our best efforts to hide ourselves,
What can you do - we tried

* Futuredivot is on a multi-boogie tour with the intention to sleep with as many men as possible (I think his Texas plans are still open if you want to contact him),
He even pays for the hotel room :o

* Nevada finally kicked jtval out, and shipped him to a penal colony in Colorado,
CLOSE . . . Penile . . .

* Canada finally kicked Remster out, and he immediately bought a bunch of Lycra shorts and is purporting to be a "cyclist", although we all know he's just infatuated with the way he looks in Lycra,
I just threw up in my mouth a little

*Airtwardo revealed that he took Christ on his first tandem jump,
Adam too

* wildblue moved to a remote South Seas island with 3 strapping bodybuilders and a two-year supply of daiquiri mix,
It's a shame he forgot the rum, but Skybitch needed it all to get all the way to Seedy

* and Jessica got married, had a baby, and somehow convinced her husband that you weren't the father.
Luckily, the kid looks nothing like you, No . . . Really - there is a holiday for just that reason now.

Other than that, pretty much the same.

Don

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

* and Jessica got married, had a baby, and somehow convinced her husband that you weren't the father.

Actually, wildblue is the father, which is why he did this:

* wildblue moved to a remote South Seas island with 3 strapping bodybuilders and a two-year supply of daiquiri mix

...to escape child support payments.
Skydiving is for cool people only