PsychoBob

Sun N Fun 2008

I think im finally gonna go, lived here nearly my entire life (same town) as the Sun N Fun and have never been...lol Watched the planes from where I work last year. The ski planes land on a lake near where I work. So yeah, this year I think Im gonna make an official visit!;)

HOORAY! We work a vfr approach control from the top of the fire tower on the west side of Lake Parker. You'll have to come hang out with us at one of our pool parties at the Holiday Inn next to the Hooters on Florida Avenue. We usually have 3-4 parties at Hooters and other places around town. Look forward to partying with you again.:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

When is Sun N fun again????

I'll be there from Apr.4-15 but I think the official dates are 8-13.

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***You being you and me there to film it-life's good

I don't have to train anyone this year so I get to really play. I'll make sure you win a Youtube Oscar!:ph34r::D:D

***Having you and divot there gives me a good reason to NOT go.

I'm not feeling the love?:P:S:D

Sorry. I'll be at the Davis Cup tennis tournament. :)

You just want to see Anna Kournikova.

you horny motherfucker! :D:D:D

kudos to you if you can see it. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

***"Sun-N-Fun", or as we call it in Zhills, "Dodge the Cessna" Weekend

Back in 2005 I got a day off during the middle of SNF and went over to Zhills to get a few jumps in. I passed a Piper Cherokee at around 3500ft and a 1/8th if a mile away. I decided to just drink beer the rest of the day while I cleaned out my pants.:P:D[:/]

When i finally meet you, you'll feel the love bay-bee!!

Oh behave! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!:ph34r::D:D:D