denete

UFC TUF-08 WTF

I don't know if you guys watch The Ultimate Fighter, but if you do...what the fuck?!

They're actually going to give one of these idiots a contract. I hope the rest of the prelim fights are worth a crap. These first few suck nuts.

You GOTTA EASE up on them.

Most of them didnt know they had to fight in 48 hours.

most of them cut weight.

NONE of them had the trainging or any specialize coaching, yet.

It's stil WAY better than having some bitch-tit get half way though only to cry about his girlfriend of 6 months
My photos

My Videos

I watched it, and you have to keep in mind that the training they are going to get from Griffon and Rampage is probably going to be a little better than they have recieved at "Billy Bobs MMA Fight School" in everytown USA.

That guy that had to cut like 17 lbs was dead tired after about 2 minutes.

Mark Klingelhoefer

I LOVED it! I thought it was a fantastic idea of Dana (whose head is tasty) to keep guys that actually want to be there in the house.

I'm soooo excited for this season! I love love love Rampage, and Forrest isn't too shabby either! :)

The Fight Night fights were great, too! I also love Nate! I just love UFC, really....

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Yes, he was probably one of the best.

Instead of taking 16 guys from 32 fighters, here's how I would have set it up:

Just have 24 guys come in. Take the 12 prelim fight winners. Then, each coach can call back two of the 12 who lost. That way you get your 16 guys in the house, and you can compensate for those potential mis-matches and oddities in the prelim fights.

SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

No, I didn't see the Houston Alexander fight, but I love to watch the guy. What kind of defense do you offer to a guy who can just pummel the crap out of you? He's a real fighter.
SCR #14809

You blinked and missed it too?
He got ktfo - again. He'll be lucky to stay in the UFC. Maybe a trip to the WEC will help him regain some cred.

Aw, c'mon. That's a little harsh. He was performing outstanding until that fight with Thiago Silva, which pretty much displayed his weakness on the ground. If he can work on that then he would be well rounded and one hell of a fighter! I must say I was completely SHOCKED by that KO. Talk about with a "blink of an eye!"

Back to the show - I am completely infatuated this season (what's new right??) The 2 coaches are funny as fuck. I think this will be even more entertaining than last season!!
B|
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

What do you mean Houston was doing well?

He had 4 fights in the UFC; two very fast wins and two very fast losses.
I know he had an impressive record before the UFC but I would HAVE to guess that the people he was fighting werent the best, either.

He was pathetic against Thiago Silva and I would say that the last fight may have been a lucky shot ..but it was THE FIRST shot. After watching his 1st two fights I know that his game plan is to come out full throttle. My game plan would be to wait for him to run across the octagon and "full throttle' his jaw, too.
My photos

My Videos

Good points about Alexander. He needs some good coaching. I'd still take him in a street-fight. That head's a huge target.
SCR #14809

I'm soooo excited for this season! I love love love Rampage, and Forrest isn't too shabby either! :)

I can't stand Rampage, I despise everything about that worthless piece of shit, he buchers my language at every turn and is disrespectful towards everything, his own country included. Go back and watch the moments before his second fight(IIRC) against Wanderlei, then tell me wht you think of him. What kind of a man talks on the cell phone while his country's national anthem is playing?

Fuck him I hope Forrest rips his spine out of that trash talkin uneducated head of his.

PS I like where this season is going too;)
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

We've been watching in our house. :)
I guess I'll never be that great of a fan...I have to keep covering my eyes and saying, 'Ohmigawd...ohmigawd...is he alright?!' :o:S:D

Joe & Phil just love it...'Jaye! C'mere, Jaye! You gotta see this!'

'-Do they get knocked out? Broken bones? Are they crying? I DON'T WANNA SEE IT!!' >:(

'No! Really it's just a cool move.' :)
'Ok!' :)) ...'OMFG!!! OMG I DIDN'T JUST SEE THAT!! OMG WTF? Is that his...OH SAINTS PRESERVE US THAT'S HIS DAMN BONE, ISN'T IT?!? WTH?!' >:(>:(>:(

Them --> :D:D:D:D:D:D

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.