fireflytx

Rock of love...who else is obsessed with this stupid show?

I can help it, it is a train wreck. I love it. I watch it every time there is a new one on and I even watch reruns.

So who do you think is going to win this Sunday?

I think Daisey should win, whe's seems like a whore and she is really hot with her ink, more Brett's type than Ambre
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

Im so obessed with this show too!!! I love Brett .... I grew thinking he's the hottest thing ever!!! Still do!! LOL I agree with you about Daisey, but I think it will be Amber b/c in one episode Brett mentioned something not really wanting the party girl, he's had that or something to that effect....;)

I think its one of the funniest shows on TV right now. I only saw bits and pieces of the first season, but I've been watching this time around.

Ambre is way too uptight and two-faced- at least Daisy doesn't pretend NOT to be a anything more than a dumb bimbo. Since Brett is just a dumb HIMBO, she's perfect for him! Not that it matters, because just like last season, he won't stay with either one of them and more bimbos will return for Rock of Love 3.

I'm sure they will be auditioning for Rock of Love 3 soon. Maybe you can get on the show. :P

As much fun as it would be, Brett wouldnt look at me twice.... not a big breasted dumb blonde... I kinda think (looking at his past flings) thats what he likes... Plus Im dating an absolutely fantastic man, I couldnt ask for better! No reason to try out for a game show where I would be surrounded by super estrogen levels...

OK, so last night I caught the tail end of a special episode of previously unseen footage. Showed a lot of kind of creepy (but funny) Aubrey/ Kristy Jo footage. Since you are obsessed, do you know when they will re-air that?

i love it!!! I don't think either of the girls will be a good match for bret, and i totally expect a Rock of Love 3.

I think he'll pick Daisy. I like Ambre better, but the way bret is, i think he'll go for the smokin hot blonde no matter how dumb she is.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Thoughts on the winner?

I had a short term roommate that watched this show constantly, reruns and all, while he was living in my place but I hadn't seen it for about a month. Was kind of surprised to see who was left and kind of surprised with who he picked in the end.
Killing threads since 2004.

Well, he is a has been rock star...

I was at a friends house last night watching ROL on an HD big screen. he is so freakin ugly now!! he needs to step away from the botox and do something with his nasty skin and hair!!

He is nasty! I wouldn't do him with someone elses' vajajay! :P There were a whole lot of EEEWWWW momoents last night, but I burst out laughing at the end when he said he wanted to go have wild monkey sex with Ambre! He's stealing Rainbo's lines! :D:D:D

He is nasty! I wouldn't do him with someone elses' vajajay! There were a whole lot of EEEWWWW momoents last night, but I burst out laughing at the end when he said he wanted to go have wild monkey sex with Ambre! He's stealing Rainbo's lines!

Well rainbo does have game for being an "old" guy.:P:)
i actually fell asleep last night and didn't see the end, but i'll catch the last 1/2 hour one of the million times VH1 will rerun it this week.:D

No. I would probably drink myself to death within 2-3 days if I was living in that house

i'd watch that. :D

I'd be like the chick who got eliminated because she drank so much that she was passed out during eliminations. :$ But that's ok, because it would save me from ever having to make out with Bret Michaels. :ph34r:

Actually, I don't think he's bad looking. But I don't think I'd be attracted to him either.