zouse

the boxer dog thread

What the fuck did you just say? :S

I dunno, being that was his/her first post, I'd have to say troll!

I was thinking the meds probably ran out.:|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Med not run out girl, just think that we think more of animals than humans, look at the world around you look at the suffering in these third world country's, infact send them the boxer, no need to send a plastic bag and brick just a spit roaster:)

TAMAKAZI

i see you have limited vocabuary, so without the F word get a plastic bag and a brick now work out what to do next doh

My vocabulary is hardly limited my friend, you just don't know how to form a correct sentence, so it makes your posts nearly impossible to read.

maybe i should type a bit slower for you then, I certainly am not short of sentences it just seems a waste of time, as 96% of you are illiterate (that in my country means THICK).
I just cannot get my head around you lot thinking more of animals than humans. Chelle i have typed this really slow for you so you should make out the full sentence. [:/]
Right the reason for all this, well I have tried so many times to find out about jumping in Cuba and all I got was shit from Americans, Cuba has did me no wrong INFACT they have not done anyone any harm, it is you lot that had a knee jerk reaction. But now CASTRO is gone no doubt the yanks will start moving in (not that you don't already via a back door) :P BLUE SKIES

Right the reason for all this, well I have tried so many times to find out about jumping in Cuba and all I got was shit from Americans

You've made 8 posts, none of which have anything to do with jumping, just a bunch of incoherent half-sentences about how bad we are...whatever:|

Jon

maybe i should type a bit slower for you then, I certainly am not short of sentences it just seems a waste of time, as 96% of you are illiterate (that in my country means THICK).
I just cannot get my head around you lot thinking more of animals than humans. Chelle i have typed this really slow for you so you should make out the full sentence. [:/]
Right the reason for all this, well I have tried so many times to find out about jumping in Cuba and all I got was shit from Americans, Cuba has did me no wrong INFACT they have not done anyone any harm, it is you lot that had a knee jerk reaction. But now CASTRO is gone no doubt the yanks will start moving in (not that you don't already via a back door) :P BLUE SKIES

Um, neat.

Put down the crack pipe:| By the way, congrats on finding the 'Check Spelling' button! Now go use it more often!

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

Um, neat.

I can't say what I wanna say...but I'm posting in this thread before it gets out of hand and sent to the Speaker's Corner for political deadbolt action. :)

-ain't I a stinker? :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Oh, is that you Elián? Don't be so bitter, not all of us wanted you to be sent back to Cuba.
There are three types of people in this world; those that can count and those that can't.

Hi all first off may i explain that i am not the person who wrote these threads, i have just returned from Gap (France) and when i opened my mail i seen all these threads, all i can say is sorry it was not me but my stupid brother, i have had words with him and he say's it was only a wind up. please do not hold this against me as i am a newbee to the sport and i certainly need all the help and information i can get, As for his comments about a dog well i do not understand that as he has two dogs himself, one four legged and one two legged (his wife) so sorry again

BLUE SKIES
THE REAL ZOUSE B|B|

TAMAKAZI